iDEAL TP12KC-DX 12,000 Lb Two Post Direct Drive Lift - ALI Certified
The iDEAL TP12KC-DX 12,000 lbs. ALI Certified heavy duty two post lift is a premium symmetric design clear floor vehicle lift. Our symmetric arm configuration provides stable lifting making it perfect for super duty and light duty pickups. Direct drive cylinders and single point lock release complete the package for a long lasting, high quality lift.
- Symmetric Arm Design
- Stackable Lift Pads
- Single Point Pneumatic Lock Release
- Direct Drive Hydraulic Cylinder
- Rubber Door Guards
- Padded Overhead Shutoff
- Truck Adapters Included (2 ½” / 5”)
- Powder Coat Finish
- Capacity: 12,000 lbs.
- Overall Width: 151″
- Overall Width w/Power Unit: 151″
- Overall Height: 165″
- Minimum Ceiling Height: 14′
- Low Pad Height: 6 ¼”
- Max. Lift Height: 74 ¼”
- Max. Lift Height w/Tallest Adapter: 79 ¼”
- Width Between Columns: 122″
- Drive Thru Width: 109″
- Floor to Overhead Shutoff: 158 7/8″
- Arm Reach Front: 37 5/8” – 57″
- Arm Reach Rear: 37 5/8” – 57″
- Maximum Load Per Arm: 3,000 lbs
- Electric Power Unit: 220VAC, 20 Amp, 1 Phase
- Rise Speed: 50 Seconds
- Minimum Concrete: 4 1/2″ / 3500PSI
- Pneumatic Requirements: 80-100PSI
- Operating Pressure: 3,050 PSI
- Shipping Weight: 2,295 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 140″L X 19″W X 40″T
Tuxedo collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California!
TUXEDO DISTRIBUTORS LIMITED WARRANTY
The following parts and structural components carry a five year warranty:
Columns, Arms, Uprights, Swivel Pins
Legs, Carriages, Overhead Beam
Tracks, Cross Rails, Top Rail Beam
Limited One-Year Warranty:
Tuxedo Distributors, LLC (Tuxedo) offers a limited one-year warranty to the original purchaser of Lifts and Wheel Service equipment in the United States and Canada. Tuxedo will replace, without charge, any part found defective in materials orworkmanship under normal use, for a period of one year after purchase. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges. This warranty does not apply to equipment that has been improperly installed or altered or that has not beenoperated or maintained according to specifications.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Parts needed for normal maintenance
2. Wear parts, including but not limited to cables, slider blocks, chains, rubber pads and pulleys
3. Replacement of lift and tire changer cylinders after the first 30 days. A seal kit and installation instructions will be sent for repairs thereafter.
4. On-site labor
Upon receipt, the customer must visually inspect the equipment for any potential freight damage before signing clear on the shipping receipt. Freight damage is not considered a warranty issue and therefore must be noted for any potential recovery with the shipping company.
The customer is required to notify Tuxedo of any missing parts within 72 hours. Timely notification must be received to becovered under warranty.
Tuxedo will replace any defective part under warranty at no charge as soon as such parts become available from the manufacturer. No guarantee is given as to the immediate availability of replacement parts.
Tuxedo reserves the right to make improvements and/or design changes to its lifts without any obligation to previously sold, assembled or fabricated equipment.
There is no other express warranty on the Tuxedo lifts and this warranty is exclusive of and in lieu of all other warranties,expressed or implied, including all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Tuxedo shall not be liable for loss of use, cost of cover, lost profits, inconvenience,lost time, commercial loss or other incidental or consequential damages.
This Limited Warranty is granted to the original purchaser only and is not transferable or assignable.
Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state.