Emax Variable Speed 10HP 3P Rotary Screw Mounted on 80G Tank (no dryer)
- EMAX Compressors
Emax Variable Speed 10HP 3P Rotary Screw Mounted on 80G Tank (no dryer)
Key Differences in EMAX Rotary Screw Air Compressors
- Expert experience in the air industry
- Innovative product design
- Highest quality components
- Professional workmanship
- Our commitment to excellence
- Our GUARANTEE to stand behind our product!
Rotary Screw Air System snapshot:
- 45 @ 100 PSI = Max 145 PSI
- Three Phase Power = 208/230/460 Three phase, variable speed
- Drive-Tek™ Design = Reduces energy demand up to 33%
- Standard Y-Delta Soft Start Motor = Provides reduced energy demand and amp draw on start up
- Spin-Tek™ Design = Unique easy access oil filters & air/oil separators, Requires no tools to remove/install saving time and money
- Precision Engineered Rotary Air End = Highly efficient design provides maximum discharge
- Heavy Duty Sound Attenuated Cabinet = Provides lower decibel operation than a typical rotary screw
- Designed for Use with Stationary Air Receiver
The Heart of EMAX Rotary Screw:
The Airend is the most important part of your compressor, it is the heart of the machine that actually compresses the air. That is why here at, Emax Compressor we use only the best German and Finland name brand airends. Most airends are only good for up to 40,000 hours and then they need a complete overhaul, with our airends they are good for 70,000 running hours as long as the unit is maintenance routinely and the correct oil is used. EMAX Compressor Gives you a 10 year warranty on all their airends!
All Emax Air Rotary Screw air compressors are equipped with these state of the art screw airend compressors manufactured in Germany and Finland. These airends have precision-aligned back to back tapped roller bearings with close tolerances guarantee long life cycles and outstanding reliability. Each air end is tested to meet consistent high quality standards.
Premium Industrial Motors
We use only premium industrial name brand motors to run our compressors. Emax uses only low 1750 RPM motors. We have chosen motors that come with the best certificates and quality assurances so we know that you are getting the best as well! We use High Efficiency motors constructed with superior materials, higher service factors, longer bearing lives, lower waste- heat output and less vibration. We also pass the motor warranty on to you for a full 5 year on single phase and a full 10 year on 3 phase!!
These units comes mounted on a 80 gallon Horizontal painted receiving tank equipped with auto drain, hydraulic hoses and fittings.
These tanks are made in the USA and have ring based design to prevent cracking, Standard NPT ports, ASME, NBBI, & CRN approvals, they are rated up to 450 degrees F, and they are coated with anti-corrosive/ rust prevention blended steel to increase the tanks life.
Programmable Logic Controller
These rotary’s are controlled by a user friendly Logika PLC (Programmable Logic Controller). This controller makes this unit bullet proof. These controllers have may many features that are extremely user friendly and easy to use. Here are some of its key features.
- variable speed ready to Control the speed of the motor
- Adjust Pressure – to what pressure range you need. This can be set by the customer; this unit has a shutdown in case the unit goes over pressure. the unit has a maximum pressure setting – the computer will sense that it is going over pressure and will shut down.
- Low Oil Shutdown – if the controller senses that the unit is going into high temperature it will shut it down. It will also shut down if the compressor runs low on oil.
- Reverse Fault – the controller will control when the unit is wired up if it is running backwards, it will sense a reverse rotation fault and shut the unit down
- High Voltage Fault – if the voltage is 15% over the power supply voltage rated on the Emax compressor data plate, the unit will shut down. Also if the voltage is 15% under it will shut is down as well.
- Over AMP Shut down – if the motor is pulling to many amps it will shut down. You can check the amp draw of the electric motor as it is running and also on the exhaust fan motor
- Clock and Date – Built in Clock and Date to help keep track of preventative maintenance services.
- Light – Has a built in light for dark locations.
- Parameters- has a maintenance parameter system to create and maintain the parameter and control information.
- Hour meter – Built in hour meter to keep track of the running hour on the machine.
- Fault History -The PLC stores history if the unit shuts down, information on why it shut down is stored
- Maintenance Service – Keeps track of when to change the air filter, oil filter and the coalescing filter along with the unit needs greased. When they need changed the PLC will sound an alarm.After changing you simply reset that filter back to zero and start the maintenance tracker again.
- Air Differential Control- with differential control you have a wide range of pressure settings. You can take the kick-in pressure all the way down to 100 PSI and all the way up to 145 PSI. You can adjust this range anywhere in between. You can also set the high end down to a lower pressure where ever the customer unit pressure is desired. The Polar Compressor is factory set at 120 kick in and 145 kick out. The lower the pressure the higher CFM and the more hours you will get on your screw compressor, so keep the pressure as low as possible.
- Built in Timer -will sense when the unit is not being used for a period of 20 minutes under no load, this will shut down the machine automatically so it will restart as air pressure goes down to the kick- in set point.
- On- line demand – this setting is made for high volume and will bypass the automatic kick-off mode. It allows the unit to keep running on continuous run mode for high air demand.
- Warranty – These PLC’s carry a 5-year warranty
- Daily / weekly Schedule – This unit can be programmed to start in the morning, can shuts its self at lunch if needed and can turn itself in the even as well, or when ever needed.
- Self Start – if the power is lost this unit will automatically restart itself, this eliminates a maintenance crew to have to restart after the shutdown.
- Master Slave – this controller can switch from one unit to the other and maintain the same use of hours, it can adjust the pressure to be the lead or the lag unit.
The BEST Warranty Around!
Emax Compressor backs all their compressors with the best warranty in the industry. Emax Compressor gives their Rotary screws a full 10 year warranty! The warranty is NOT pro-rated. We cover labor for the first 12 months for major repairs. With our warranty we don’t ask you to buy a service plan or extended warranty, we just ask that you purchase and use our oil and filters. This ensures the correct oil with the specs needed to run our pumps is used. Our trained service and support team is ready if you ever need them and we carry a full line of new replacement parts.
|CFM @ 100 PSI||45|
|Compressor Style||Tank Mounted|
|Pump Model||Rotocomp -EVO02|
|Dimensions LxWxH||52 x 48 x 80|
|Tank Size||80 Gallon|
|Tank Outlet Size||3/4"|
|Tank Drain||Timed Automatic|
|Warranty||10 Year Airend, 5 Year Motor, 5 Year Parts|
|Running AMP||24 AMP @ 208/230 VOLT- 12 AMP @ 460 VOLT|
|Recommended Breaker||40 AMP @ 208/230- 20 AMP @ 460 VOLT|
|Product Source||America, Germany, Italy - NO China!|
|Drive Type||Belt Driven|
|Variable Speed Drive||Altivar 71|
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products