Emax Rotary Screw 150hp Three Phase-Direct Drive (non-VFD )
- EMAX Compressors
EMAX ERS1500003 150 HP Rotary Screw Compressor (460V 3 Phase)
- Standard Y/Delta Soft Start Motor - Reduced Energy Demand and Amp Draw on Start Up
- SPIN-TEKTM - Easy Access Oil, Air Filters and Separator Requires Not Tools to Remove Or Install
- Components from US, Germany, Finland and Italy
- 150 HP 460 Volt Three Phase
- 706 CFM @ 100 psi
- 145 psi Max Pressure
- 180 Running Amps (460 Volt)
- Starting Amps 360 (460 Volt)
- Gear Drive
- 3" NPT Outlet
- 5527 lbs
- 8000 Hour Lubricant
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on Cabinet & Motor
PLC (Programmable Logistic Controller)
These rotarys are controlled by a user friendly Logika PLC (Programmable Logistic Controller). This controller makes this unit bullet proof. These controllers have may many features that are extremely user friendly and easy to use.
Here are some of its key features.
• Variable speed ready to Control the speed of the motor
• Adjust Pressure - to what pressure range you need. This can be set by the customer, this unit has a shutdown in case the unit goes over pressure. the unit has a maximum pressure setting - the computer will sense that it is going over pressure and will shut down.
• Low Oil Shutdown - if the controller senses that the unit is going into high temperature it will shut it down. It will also shut down if the compressor runs low on oil.
• Reverse Fault - the controller will control when the unit is wired up if it is running backwards, it will sense a reverse rotation fault and shut the unit down
• High Voltage Fault - if the voltage is 15% over the power supply voltage rated on the Polar compressor data plate, the unit will shut down. Also if the voltage is 15% under it will shut is down as well.
• Over AMP Shut down - if the motor is pulling to many amps it will shut down. You can check the amp draw of the electric motor as it is running and also on the exhaust fan motor
• Clock and Date - Built in Clock and Date to help keep track of preventative maintenance services.
• Light - Has a built in light for dark locations.
• Parameters- has a maintenance parameter system to create and maintain the parameter and control information.
• Hour meter - Built in hour meter to keep track of the running hour on the machine. •Fault History -The PLC stores history if the unit shuts down, information on why it shut down is stored
• Maintenance Service - Keeps track of when to change the air filter, oil filter and the coalescing filter along with the unit needs greased. When they need changed the PLC will sound an alarm.After changing you simply reset that filter back to zero and start the maintenance tracker again.
• Air Differential Control- with differential control you have a wide range of pressure settings. You can take the kick-in pressure all the way down to 100 PSI and all the way up to 145 PSI. You can adjust this range anywhere in between. You can also set the high end down to a lower pressure where ever the customer unit pressure is desired. The Compressor is factory set at 120 kick in and 145 kick out. The lower the pressure the higher CFM and the more hours you will get on your screw compressor, so keep the pressure as low as possible.
• Built in Timer -will sense when the unit is not being used for a period of 20 minutes under no load, this will shut down the machine automatically so it will restart as air pressure goes down to the kick- in set point.
• On- line demand - this setting is made for high volume and will bypass the automatic kick-off mode. It allows the unit to keep running on continuous run mode for high air demand. • Warranty - These PLC's carry a 5 year warranty
• Daily / weekly Schedule - This unit can be programmed to start in the morning, can shuts its self at lunch if needed and can turn itself in the even as well, or when ever needed.
• Self Start - if the power is lost this unit will automatically restart itself, this eliminates a maintenance crew to have to restart after the shut down.
• Master Slave - this controller can switch from one unit to the other and maintain the same use of hours, it can adjust the pressure to be the lead or the lag unit.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products