Dent Fix Equipment DF-900ARC/DXE AluArc Aluminum Repair Station - EXTENDED
The DF-900ARC/DXE AluArc Extended is the premier aluminum repair station you have been waiting for. It utilizes the AluArc Welding Unit capable of both weld keys and studs.
The AluArc is a drawn arc-welding unit developed specially for thin aluminum car body panels. The innovative gun is equipped with a high precision linear motor with a digital control, which provides refined synergies for effortless key or stud welding for controlled pulls.
Drawn arc-welding has several advantages over capacitor discharge technology including:
- Deep repair capabilities
- Reduction in post repair preparation
- Excellent reproduction & reliability process
- No impact on the reverse side of the panel
- Gas protection prevents contamination of the weld
- Closer key fitment for stronger pulling capabilities
The AluArc’s gun is equipped with a linear motor that provides two independently adjustable grounds and superior control of the welding cycle.
The user experience is effortless thanks to the digital interface that is both intuitive and functional providing two welding modes:
- Synergic Mode factory pre-established programs and
- Manual Mode which provides personalized settings.
AluArc Extended DF-900ARC/DXE includes the following:
- Inline Pneumatic Paint Remover & Fiber Discs
- Stainless-steel Shoe Handle Brush & Tooth Brush
- Digital set temperature Heat Gun & Infrared Temperature Gauge
- 110v drawn arc-welding unit capable of weld pins and studs
- Alu-Magnesium & Alu-Silicon stud pins
- Sample weld pins
- 5 Drawers
- Hand T-Puller, Squeeze Puller, Lever Puller, & Bridge Puller
- Body File + 350mm Blade, Stud Cutter, & Safety Glasses
- Solid Aluminum Head Hammers: Pick/Finishing (40mm round face), Curved Pein (40mm round face), & Standard Bumping (40.5mm round face, 38mm square face).
- Stainless Steel High Polished Hammers: Pick/Finishing, Curved Pein/Finishing, & Reverse-Curve
- 2mm Soft Face & 35mm Dead Blow Hammer
- Nylon Chisels: Bolster-Head & Round-Head (2)
- Nylon Dollies: Double-End (2), Bolster-Head, Crease Alignment Tool, Profile Arranging Block, Hand Fist + Curved, Large, Regular, General Purpose, Block, Curved, & Wedge.
- Red Heat Gun Holder
- In-cabinet power strip
- Dust Cover
- 5 year warranty
- Components proudly made in the USA
* ARGON TANK NOT INCLUDED
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Dent Fix website and databases are all intended to be used as a GUIDE ONLY - it is important to remember that the auto body professional performing the repair is in a position to thoroughly inspect, diagnose and identify the methodology and their unique cost of the vehicle damage repair.
Used Product Warranty Claims: A product is considered used when it has been used for more than 1 week and is no longer re-sellable. All used product warranty claims are to be returned to Dent Fix freight pre-paid. All used product will be repaired or replaced and returned to you via regular freight pre-paid. Expedited return shipments are sent freight collect. Whether to repair or replace is at our sole discretion.
Air Tools: All our air tools carry a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Customer abuse, such as a lack of proper maintenance, and the damage caused therein is not covered under warranty.
Consumable: Any item that by its nature or design that wears, gets used up or is permanently changed by its usage is considered a consumable item. Drill bits are a consumable item and as such carry no warranties expressed or implied. There are several procedures the user can implement in order to extend drill bit life, but ultimately the drill bit will break or dull. It is up to the technician to ensure proper usage.
Items with Specific Warranties:
DF-1 Stud Welder: Lifetime – Chuck of slide hammer & Transformer. 5 year – Trigger switch.
DF-505 “The Maxi”: 5 years on internal components.
DF-601 Surge Protector: Lifetime – return for replacement if red L.E.D. does not light.
DF-900W Aluspot Stud Welder: 5 Years - Internal components.
DF-SPR67 Self-Piercing Riveter: 1 Year - Internal components.
DF-EZN1 & DF-EZN1G EZ Nitrogen Welders - 5 Years - Internal components.
To extend this warranty, free of charge to One Year (365 days), simply fill out a Dent Fix Product Warranty Card (available upon request - firstname.lastname@example.org) and return it to us within 90 days from the date of purchase. Other warranties may apply, please check your product sheet for more information. This warranty does not apply where: repairs have been made or attempted without the assistance of or by an authorized Dent Fix Repair Center; repairs are required because of normal wear and tear; the tool has been abused or misused or improperly maintained; alterations have been made to the tool.
In no event shall DENT FIX be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of the warranty.
DENT FIX disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of “merchantability” and “fitness for a specific purpose”, after the term of this warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.