Dannmar D12 12,000 lbs 4 Post Lift
The Major D-12 ™ is outfitted with a single hydraulic cylinder below the runway. The strong industrial-grade hydraulic cylinder has a single-piece construction, pilot-fitted, machined steel piston. It is confined in pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups, and wear bands to stop hydraulic fluid leaks.
The complete 4-Post Lift is covered in a resilient powder-coated appearance that supplies safety from most abrasives, substances, and weather conditions. This unique powder-coating strategy enables extra-long lift life, enhanced component resilience, and a smooth, elegant black finishing coat.
Dannmar lifts are distinguished for their stability and high quality, along with their value. This lift is unlike just about anything we've done in the past - and you will observe this as you read down the extensive list of development attributes we've crafted into every Major series ™ lift.
- 12,000 pound lifting capacity
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal “Anti-Sway” slider blocks in each column
- Features heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1-3/8” roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Push-button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional rolling jacks available
- Lifting Capacity: 12,000 lbs.
- Overall Width: 130” / 3302 mm.
- Outside Length: 205” / 5207 mm.
- Overall Length: 235” / 5969 mm.
- Height of Columns: 88” / 2235 mm.
- Min. Runway Height: 7” / 178 mm.
- Max Rise: 70” / 1778 mm.
- Max. Lifting Height: 77” / 1956 mm.
- Width Between Columns: 116” / 2946 mm.
- Runway Width: 20” / 508 mm.
- Width Between Runways: 32” - 49” 813mm.-1245mm.
- Length of Runways: 198” / 5029 mm.
- Locking Positions: 12
- Lock Spacing: Every 4” / 102 mm.
- Lifting Time: 60 Seconds
- Standard Motor: 220 VAC / 60Hz. 1Ph.
*Shipping is FREE to direct points within the 48-contiguous states.
***It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location.
Dannmar collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Washington!