Dannmar D2-10C 10,000 Lbs Clear-floor 2-Post Lift
10K Capacity 2-Post / Clearfloor / Incl. Stack Pads & Adapters
The Dannmar D2-10C two-post lift is a great choice in direct-drive lifting technology. Dannmar’s high-quality car lift utilizes the best components with the proven design to offer you a 10,000 lb. capacity lift.
Dannmar’s D2-10C symmetric two-post lift uses an adjustable top beam for wide or narrow installation setups. This feature allows choosing the best setting for your shop’s floor space. The design requires very little maintenance.
The D2-10C two-post lift features low-pressure HVLP direct-drive cylinders, so there is no need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms. The dual HVLP low-pressure cylinders minimize leakage and provide better reliability, smoother operation and fewer maintenance costs. High volume and low pressure equates to less workload placed on the entire hydraulic system. Direct-Drive technology uses fewer moving parts than a chain-over roller cylinder design. Pressurized hydraulic fluid flows from the power unit to the hollow cylinder rods, entering the cylinder body and filling its internal cavity. The pressure of the hydraulic fluid extends the piston rod downward, raising the cylinder body and lift carriages.
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearings
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3”
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Telescoping arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength
- Triple-telescoping arm design
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters.
- ETL Approved
||10,000 lbs. (4,536 kg)
|A - Lowered Height + Pad
||5" (127 mm)
|B - Max. Lift Height (Top Lock)
||78.5" (1,994 mm)
|C - Max. Rise
||69" (1,753 mm)
|D - Height Overall
||145" (3,683 mm)
|E - Width Overall
||145.25" (3,690 mm)
|F - Width Outside Columns
||137.25" (3,486 mm)
|G - Width Inside Columns
||118.25" (3,004 mm)
|H - Drive-Thru Clearance
||106" (2,692 mm)
|I - Floor to Top Switch
||141" (3,581 mm)
|J - Arm Reach
||32.25" (819 mm) - 52.5” (1,334 mm)
|Max. Load per Arm
||2,500 lbs. (1,134 kg)
|Time to Full Rise
||220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
INSTALLATION AND OPERATION MANUAL
Duration: From the date of purchase by original Purchaser or 36-months months from the date of shipment by Dannmar or whichever comes first.
Three Years (36-Months) Warranty on the lift structure [*] [**]
One Year (12-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit [*] [**]
One Year (12-Months) Warranty on operating components [*] [**]
One Year (12-Months) Warranty on electrical components (excluding power unit) [*] [**]
1. Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): Dannmar, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
2. Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
3. What products are covered by this warranty (Product): Any Dannmar Two-Post or Four-Post Vehicle Service Lift**
4. What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
5. What is not covered under this warranty:
a. Freight and shipping charges related to warranty performance.
b. Onsite labor or factory labor associated with warranty performance.
c. Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service Product in accordance with
instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied.
d. Any damage caused by overloading Product beyond rated capacity.
e. Items or service normally required to maintain the Product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
f. Items considered general wear parts such as rubber pads, lifting cables, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of
manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship.
g. Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating lift under conditions not in accordance with
installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings.
h. Motor or pump failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants.
i. Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments.
j. Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with Product functionality.
k. Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring.
l. Any failure that results from improper installation or use not according to specifications.
m. Damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood, wind, and lightning.
n. Damage caused by unauthorized attachments or modifications.
6. Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace, at Warrantor's option, component which is defective, has
malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period. Warrantor will pay reasonable labor costs for the first 12
7. Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty/ notice of claims:
a. Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records.
b. In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest Dannmar Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after
12-months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
c. Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the Products as described in the owner's manual(s).
d. Immediately upon receipt of the Product, Purchaser shall inspect the same. Any claim for shortage must be made within ten days
after Purchaser's receipt. All other claims, including claims for alleged defective Product, must be made within fifteen days after
Purchaser learns of the facts upon which such claim is based, but in no event later than the applicable one, two or five year period
specified above for the specified component(s). All claims not made in writing and received by Seller within the time periods
specified above shall be deemed waived. With respect to any defects incapable of discovery until in use, all claims for any
damages or losses as a result of such defects shall be deemed waived unless made in writing and received by Seller within fifteen
days after Purchaser learns of the alleged defect giving rise to the claim and after the expiration of said periods, but in no event
later than the applicable one, two or five year period specified above for the specified component(s). Purchaser expressly
assumes all liability for all such damages or losses, irrespective of any use which shall have taken place or whether the alleged
defect shall have occurred or been discovered prior to expiration of such periods.
8. When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according
to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
9. *As determined by Warrantor in its sole discretion**For all Dannmar brand Two-Post or Four-Post Vehicle Service Lifts (excluding specialty
lifts, high rise, commercial parking, material handling, or models for particular purpose) manufactured on or following 6/1/2020.
Frequently Bought Together
Please choose options for all selected products