Corghi Profile Scan
- Profile Scan
The reading of the profile is automatically activated on both sides. The reader comes out of its protection and reads the tyre profile with a rapid scanning. The sensor position, both when at rest and during the reading, makes it immune to dirt and for this reason it does not need to be cleaned before a reading
- •Increase in the Customer’s trust. •Verification of the tyre conditions with a paper certification.
- •Increase in the sales of wheel alignments and tyres.
- •25% of circulating vehicles have tyres with a tread below the prescribed threshold.
- •Average revenue: +100 € / wheel.
- Standard power supply 110-230 V / 1Ph / 50 Hz
- Absorbed power 500 W
- Cabinet dimensions (l x d x h)
- with monitor support and monitor 58x57x120 cm 58x57x171 cm
- Cabinet weight 130 Kg
- Measuring unit dimensions (l x d x h) 2320x890x305 cm
- Measuring unit weight 40 Kg
- Reading system resolution 0,1mm
- Accuracy 0,4mm
- Measuring laser Classe 2 IP67
- Minimum tyre diameter 450mm
- Maximum tyre diameter 950mm
- Maximum capacity per axle 3000 daN
- Maximum travel 2300 mm
- Minimum travel 400 mm
This warranty does not cover any damage resulting from abuse or failure to perform any necessary maintenance (i.e. damage due to or resulting from, faulty installation, neglect, misuse, improper electrical connections or electrical surges, problems resulting from excessive water, contaminated air system, or pollutant of any nature, fire or freight damage)
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products