Corghi EM9580 Laserline Professional Monitor Wheel Balancer
Versatile and compact with extraordinary performance. Fully automatic cycle, electric clamping brake and position search function at end of spin. Comprehensive, intuitive graphic interface. Digital measuring sensor for wheels up to 28”. The perfect balance between price and performance for the wheel service professional.
Wheel Dimension Detection
New digital gauge for acquisition of diameter and distance. Maximum precision and smoothness with integrated FSP (Fast Selection Program) function which automatically activates the balancing programmes, avoiding keypad selection.
Automatic Wheel Positioning
At the end of the spin the wheel is braked and automatically brought to the balancing position. The integrated LED light illuminates the work area to facilitate rim cleaning and application of the counterweights.
AWD Automatic Sensor
AWD (Auto width Device)automatic sensor or contactless measurement of wheel width.
- Wheel Dimension Detection - New digital gauge for acquisition of diameter and distance. Maximum precision and smoothness with integrated
- FSP (Fast Selection Program) - Function which automatically activates the balancing programmes, avoiding keypad selection.
- Automatic positioning - At the end of the spin the wheel is braked and automatically brought to the balancing position. The integrated LED light illuminates the work area to facilitate rim cleaning and application of the counterweights.
- Application of adhesive counterweights - The adhesive counterweights can be positioned extremely rapidly using the laser pointer at 6 o’clock (LPS, laser pointer system) or by using the weight tray clip.
- AWD (Auto width device) measuring sensor – Automatic width measurement (on request). Contactless device that makes the wheel dimension acquisition phase extremely rapid.
- Every programme for the professional. OPT FLASH, HIDDEN WEIGHT, SPLIT WEIGHT, MULTI-OPERATOR.
- Hidden Weight - Keeps rims looking great by dividing the external side balancing adhesive weight into two equivalent weights applied in hidden locations behind the spokes.
- OPT Flash - Minimizes road noise by allowing the operator to alter the position of the tire on the rim in order to optimise quietness.
- AWC Auto Width Calculation - Reduced wheel data entry times thanks to the AWC function which suggests the most probable width value (in the absence of the AWD measuring sensor).
- Weight Management - Special programme collection including LESS WEIGHT which reduces work times and the amount
- NaviSystem. Controls and menu navigation are quick and easy. Just a click to directly access each programme.
- Weight tray. Ergonomic and functional, with large trays for the different types of counterweights and tool positioning.
- Pace-saving wheel casing (patented). Designed to allow positioning of the wheel balancer against the wall and to accommodate wheels with diameter of up to 44” (1118 mm).
- Inclined front part to improve operator access to the inside of the rim
- New Feature Added Side storage for the Collets
- Width gauge
- Calibration slugs
- Wheel centering
- Locking kit 42-118.5 mm
This warranty does not cover any damage resulting from abuse or failure to perform any necessary maintenance (i.e. damage due to or resulting from, faulty installation, neglect, misuse, improper electrical connections or electrical surges, problems resulting from excessive water, contaminated air system, or pollutant of any nature, fire or freight damage)
2 year parts and 1 year labor.