Corghi EM7240 ElectronicWheel Balancer with Display
Compactness, latest generation technology, modern designs, ergonomics, reliability, and ease of use all set this compact system with display apart from all the others. EM7240 is available with automatic or manual acquisition of wheel diameter and distance. The low rotation speed (90-130 rom) and the double spin push button guarantee maximum safety also for versions without a wheel guard.
1.Highly Luminous LED Display with built-in keypad for intuitive use. “Shift Planes” programs for recalculating the position of the adhesive weights which allows 5g multiple weights to be used.
2.The Spin Unit was originally used on superior models and provides precision and functionality characteristics typical of the higher range of wheel balancers: reduced cycle time, measuring wheels weighing up to 75 kg and wheel balancing with inside offset of up to 275mm without using spacers. The innovative drive and zero maintenance ensure maximum reliability.
3.Data acquisition with electronic sensor (on request) and positioning of adhesive weights at 3, 6 and 12 o’clock settable by the user. Thanks to the large empty space between body and flange, it is easy to reach the inside of the wheel for cleaning and fixing the counterweights (weight holder clip on request.
4.Foot for balancing wheels weighing up to 50kg without having to fix the machine to the ground (on request).
5.Pneumatic wheel lifter TT*) (on request)
6.Clamping Brake – facilitates applications of weight (optional)
7. QUICK CALIBRATION , intuitive sensitivity. The sample weight which is included is applied directly to the spin unit. In Motorcycle configuration, car accessories are not required.
- Dynamic balancing on both sides of the rim
- 7 ALU programs (5 statistical ALUs + 2 ALU P)
- Motorcycle dynamic
- Motorcycle ALU
- OPT flash
- Hidden Weight in ALU P
- Split Weight in motorcycle programs
- "Shift Planes" Program in ALU P
- Display of the unbalance in grams or ounces
- Automatic balancing with brake at the end of the electronic cycle
- Universal turntable unit with 3 cones
- Pliers for application of the counterweights
- Callipers for measuring wheel width
- Threaded hub diameter 40 mm x 181
- Rapid fixing ring nut
- Sample weight
- 4 flange holder sleeves to mount on the left of the machine
- Ground fixing kit
- Balancing speed 90-130 rpm
- Resolution 1 g (0.0353 oz)
- Average cycle time 7 s
- Shaft diameter 40 mm
- Rim width setting range 1.5” to 20”
- Rim diameter setting range 1” to 35”
- Rim diameter measurable with the sensor 1” to 28”
- Maximum wheel width (with guard) 600 mm (23.5”)
- Maximum wheel diameter (with guard) 1117 mm (44”)
- Maximum wheel/machine distance 275 mm (11”)
- Maximum wheel weight
- - with fixing to the ground 75 kg
- - with supporting foot 50 kg
- only for 220 V version
- Supply voltage 100-115/200-230V 1ph
- Maximum dimensions l x d x h (mm)
- - without guard 1195 x 583 x 1052
- - with guard 1299 x 1117 x 1549
Corghi USA expressly warrants its products will be free from defects in material and/or workmanship for the time period specified. Corghi USA must be informed in writing within 7 days after discovery of a defect. Corghi USA reserves the right to repair or replace a product at our discretion. Consumable products and accessories such as but not limited to; plastic protection parts, bead breaker pads, inflation hoses, and rollers, are not covered under this warranty.
This warranty does not cover any damage resulting from abuse or failure to perform any necessary maintenance (i.e. damage due to or resulting from, faulty installation, neglect, misuse, improper electrical connections or electrical surges, problems resulting from excessive water, contaminated air system, or pollutant of any nature, fire or freight damage)
2 year parts and 1 year labor.