Corghi AM500 Fully Automatic Electric Automotive Car Tire Changer (Service and training included)
Corghi presents Artiglio 500, the new automatic tire changer with 2nd generation “Leva la leva” (Without lever) technology for vehicle, SUV and commercial vehicles wheels up to 32”. A natural evolution of Artiglio 50, this new tire changer maintains its best qualities and also presents many technical innovations: dynamic bead breaking device with a dual bead breaker disc, newly designed head group, more performing wheel support plate clamping, reinforced structure, great attention to ergonomics and control availability. All of this means a faster operating speed without risks to the operator and the rims, even during the most critical phases, great simplicity of use and universality, for equipment whose features can be used 100%.
- DYNAMIC BEAD BREAKING DEVICE with dual specular bead breaker disc. The radial positioning of the discs is made easier by an automatism that is able to prevent any manual positioning by the operator.
- CONTROLLED PENETRATION (Patent pending) Precision, rapidity and repeatability are guaranteed by the patented bead breaking system and by the perfectly synchronized and symmetrical motions of the two discs.
- INTUITIVE AND COMPLETE The multi-functional control console contains all the operating controls. Ideal for dynamic bead breaking and for rim and tire match mounting, thanks to the two dual control discs.
- MOTOINVERTER DRIVE SYSTEM The right torque at the right speed (7 - 18 RPM)
- EFFORTLESS OPERATION A wheel lifter is fitted as standard, for effortlessly placing wheels of any type onto the turntable.
- HEAD UNIT The demounting procedure uses the same working movements but absolutely no effort is required from the operator thanks to the “Leva la leva” (Without lever) technology incorporated in the head (Patent Pending) - The mounting procedure doesn’t change: it is just as quick and convenient as before.
- SAFE AND UNIVERSAL WHEEL CLAMPING The axial mounting turntable ensures rapid clamping while permitting bead breaking on both sides without having to turn the wheel itself. The constant working height (reverse rims excluded) has been optimised for ideal operator ergonomics with all wheel types.
- Axial mounting turntable allows quick, secure wheel clamping and bead breaking on both sides with no need to turn the wheel over (wheel is clamped on the machine just once).
- Quick second bead demounting procedure made possible by a patented disc movement.
- Ergonomic working height Machine working height designed to obtain perfect ergonomic movement with all wheel types: Ideal for all operators.
- Handles all rims 12” to 32” including UHP and Run Flat Tires
- Dual bead breakers gently loosens beads.
- Leverless technology eliminates the use of tire bars.
- Wheel lift capable of 176lbs.
- Center cone clamping with protective covers eliminate metal contact to expensive wheels.
- 1hp, 110 volt 2 speed power for the toughest tires.
- Wheel Simension Range:
- Rim Diameter: 12"-32"
- Max Tire Diameter: 47.2"
- Max Tire Width: 15"
- Tire Types Processed: Conventional, Low Profile, and Run Flat
- Clamping: Mechanical-Manual
- Drive System: 2-Speed Motoinverter
- Rotation Torque: 811.8 ft/lbs
- Rotation Speed: 7-18 rpm
- Max. Bead Breaking Range: 26.4"
- Bead Breaker Stroke: 21.2"
- Bead Breaker Force: 1710 lbs
- Wheel Load/Unloading:
- Operation: Pneumatic
- Max Wheel Weight: 187.4 lbs
- Electric 1Ph: 230V
- Electric 1Ph (alternative): 110V
- Pneumatic Operating Pressure: 116 PSI
- 1 year on parts
- 6 months labor
- Locking Pistol No. 5-101197B
- Spacer No. 5-102722
- Mini Plastic Cone (2”) No. 4-103235C
- Small Plastic Cone (3”) No. 4-103234B
- Universal Cone (4.7”) No. 4-103230B
- Yellow Plastic Cone Cover No. 4-103232A
- Medium Cone (5.7”) No. 4-103229A
- Universal Grease Bucket Holder No. 5-101236
- Light Truck Kit No. 8-11100086
- Large Plastic Cone (7.3”) No. 103233A
- Light Truck Spacer No. 9005-100690
- Bead Clip f/RFT No. 801262417
- Inflation Kit No. 801260961
- Red Helper Bar No. 4-405496
- Finger Insert for MD Head No. 4-103502B
- Triangle Insert for MD Head No. 4-106611
- Articulating Arm f/ AM500 No. 8-11100221
- Reverse Mount Adapter No. 8-11100073
- Clad Wheel Adapter No. 8-11100087
- Spacer Set (6 ea) No. 8-11100046
- PAX Kit No. 8-11100118
- Yellow Protection Kit No. 5-102468
- (10) Finger Insert No. 4-103502
- (5) Triangle Insert No. 4-106611
- (2) Plastic Cone Cover No. 103232A
- Insert Screw No. 2-03438
This warranty does not cover any damage resulting from abuse or failure to perform any necessary maintenance (i.e. damage due to or resulting from, faulty installation, neglect, misuse, improper electrical connections or electrical surges, problems resulting from excessive water, contaminated air system, or pollutant of any nature, fire or freight damage)