Corghi A9824TI-Air or A9824TI-Electric Tire Changer (Service and training included)
Superior quality teamed with a sleek design and other unique features allow this machine to achieve speeds up to 50% faster than any other tire changer on the market in its price range. That’s why Corghi was awarded the ISO 9001 Quality Certification, the industry’s most coveted award. Run-flat certified by all major tire manufacturers.
- Built-in table inflator with jets in the jaws.
- Unique mount/demount head does not touch the rim during operation.
- Locking handle locks head away from the rim.
- Powerful action bead-breaker blade follows bead to inside rim contour.
- Heavy-duty turntable rotates in either direction.
- Rebuildable stainless steel cylinders.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel turntable.
- Safe, fast, profitable and affordable.
- Bead-pressing lever.
- Upper arm assembly swings out-of-way.
- Shipping weight 550 lbs.
- Available with air or electric motor.
- Ext. Rim Size 10”-24”
- Optional w/Adapter 8”-28”
- Int. Rim Size 13”-26”
- Voltage 110V 1 Ph or Air
- Rim Width 3.5”-14”
- Max. Tire Diameter 47”
- Air Pressure 150 psi
- Bead Breaker Power @ Shoe 3500 lbs
- Torque 737 ft/lbs
- Lube Bucket
- Lube Brush
- Tire Lever
- Tire Lever Covers
- Set of Jaw Protectors
- M/D Head Bottom Inserts
- Set of Inserts
- Air Tank Gauge Assembly
- B/B Blade Protector on Machine
- Bead Pressing Lever on Machine
Optional Plus PU1500 Power Assist Unit
- Wheel and bead pressing arm
- Bead lifter
- Maintains bead in drop center
- Eliminates bead stress
- Eliminates wheel damage
- One person operation to change even the most difficult tires
- PAX capable with PAX kit
- Rim clamping assist
- Tire pressure sensor style rims changes safely
- Shipping weight 750 lbs.
- 10 years on trnasmission
- 1 year on parts and labor
This warranty does not cover any damage resulting from abuse or failure to perform any necessary maintenance (i.e. damage due to or resulting from, faulty installation, neglect, misuse, improper electrical connections or electrical surges, problems resulting from excessive water, contaminated air system, or pollutant of any nature, fire or freight damage)