Challenger Lifts CL10V3-3-DPC-QC Versymmetric 10,000 Lbs Two Post Lift W/ 3' Extensions, Dual Pendant Controls And Quick Cycle
- Challenger Lifts
- 10,000 Lbs
Challenger Lifts Versymmetric 2-post lift (176” ht.) (Single phase only)
Versymmetric® 2-post lift w/ Dual Pendant Power Controls, directSPOT™, offset 3-stage front & rear arms & dual single-point mechanical lock release w/ 3’ column extension. Includes Stack Adapter Kit (Part #10315), Document Caddy (Part #10320) and Pendant Holder (Part #10321), (176” ht.) (Single phase only) - W/ Quick Cycle increasing rise and descent speed
Service more vehicles and make more money with the Versymmetric® and Versymmetric® Plus CL10series 2 post lifts. Its exclusive Versymmetric Technology provides the versatility to safely lift cars, trucks, vans and SUV's symmetrically or asymmetrically within the same service bay, within rated capacity.
With three Versymmetric® 2 post lifts productivity configurations - Max Plus Productivity, Maximum Productivity and Complete Productivity, adjustable height and width options, and custom color options, CL10series two post car lifts are the best choice for professional service facilities.
CL10series comes standard with offset 3-stage front arms allowing them to be stowed in an asymmetric lifting position, rear of the front tires. Unlike many competitor lifts, when the vehicle is driven through, the front arms are capable of directSPOT™ to the vehicle’s lifting point without having to reposition the vehicle or shuffle back and forth to reach its recommended lift points.
Other standard features include double telescoping screw pads, Heavy-Duty pulley and cable equalization system, 48" elongated carriage, rubber door guards, adjustable arm restraint shafts, single point mechanical lock release and padded overhead shut off system.
Dual Pendant Power:
- Dual pendant power controls expedites vehicle spotting by providing an unobstructed view to lifting points
- Up/Down power button + dual singlepoint technical lock release system provides lift operation from either column
- OSHA compliant keyed lockout safety button
Quick Cycle Technology:
Increased rise of speed to 27 seconds from 48 seconds equating to a 42% time savings. Lowering speed is held to a constant 17 seconds (approximately) regardless of the weight of the vehicle.
- Exclusive Versymmetric® Technology provides a versatile 2 Lifts in One™ Design to safely lift vehicles symmetrically or asymmetrically within the same service bay
- Standard offset arm design provides directSPOT™ to vehicle’s front lifting points for built-in productivity
- Double telescoping screw pads adjust from 4-7/8” to 6-3/8” reducing the need for adapters • Rubber door guards protect vehicles from door damage when accessing driver controls
- 11´ 8˝ standard height allows lift to be placed in standard service bay with 12´ ceiling
- Single-point mechanical lock release system allows technician to disengage both column locks simultaneously
- 48˝ elongated carriage design decreases load on bearing • Adjustable arm restraint shafts compensate for uneven floors • Grease fittings located on arm pin bushings minimize corrosion to keep arms swinging freely
- Heavy-Duty 5˝ diameter pulley and 5/16˝cable reduces stress on equalization system and increases cable life
- Fully gusseted base plate design reduces column deflection
- Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage from being raised too high
- Available 2´ and 3´ column extensions enable technician to work at an ergonomic height when servicing taller vehicles
- Many accessories available - reference the Challenger Lifts 2-Post Accessories sheet for details
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lb.
- Rise Height: 74 1/8"
- Column Height: 14´8"
- Cylinder Overall (Full Stroke) 11´11"
- Adjustable Width Overall: 11´6 1/2"/11´11"
- Drive-Thru Clearance: 100/ 104 1/2"
- Floor to Overhead Switch: 170 1/2"
- Front Arm Reach (Min./Max.) Min. 19 13/16 / Max. 42"
- Rear Arm Reach (Min./Max.) Min. 37 5/8" / Max. 60"
- Screw Pad Height: Min. 3 7/8" Max. 6 1/8"
- Inside Columns: 110"
- Low Lock Height: 12"
- Motor: 3HP
- Voltage: 208v-230v (Single Phase Std.)
- Speed of Rise: 27 Sec. (approximate)
- Max. Load Per Platform: 2,500 lb.
- Ceiling Height Required: 14´9"
Challenger Lifts Warranty Agreement
Challenger Lifts, Inc. lifts are guaranteed to the original owner. CLI shall repair or replace, at CLI option, for the full warranty period those parts that prove upon inspection to be defective and pay for reasonable costs of transportation and/or labor for replacement of said parts for the warranty period stated below. This warranty shall not apply unless the product is installed, used and maintained according to CLI’s specifications set forth in CLI’s installation, operation and maintenance instructions. Use of any unapproved parts or accessories will void your warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. This warranty is valid only if the product has been registered with Challenger Lift, Inc., www.challengerlifts.com.
This warranty does not cover normal maintenance or adjustments, damage or malfunction caused by improper handling, installation, abuse, misuse, negligence, carelessness of operation, or normal wear and tear. In addition, this warranty does not cover equipment when repairs have been attempted or made by anyone other than a CLI authorized service representative.
This warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied including any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, which implied warranties are expressly excluded. No employee, agent, representative, dealer or other person or entity is authorized to give any warranties of any nature on behalf of CLI.
The remedies described are exclusive and in no event shall CLI, Inc. be liable for special, consequential or incidental damages for the breach of or delay in performance of the warranty. This warranty shall be governed by the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court in the Commonwealth of Kentucky in the County of Jefferson.
Functional parts are any wear items, as defined from time to time by Challenger Lifts. Examples include power units, cylinders, sheaves, hoses, cables, controls, etc. and may differ depending on the model of lift.
Structural parts are items, as defined from time to time by Challenger Lifts, Inc. that are not Functional Parts and include items like carriage, columns, arms, runways, plungers, etc. and may differ depending on the type of lift.
Note: WARRANTY CARD MUST BE COMPLETED AND RETURNED UPON INSTALLATION FOR VALIDATION or WARRANTY PERIOD WILL BEGIN FROM INVOICE DATE OF LIFT PURCHASE. WARRANTY MAY ALSO BE VALIDATED BY REGISTERING ONLINE @ challengerlifts.com/register.shtml
|Description||Model/Series||Labor||Functional Parts||Structural parts||Extended Warranty Available|
|CL10||CL10||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||Yes|
|10K 2-Post, 9K 2-Post||LE10, SA10, CLFP9||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||No|
|12K, 15K, 18K 2-Post||CL12, 15000, 18000||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||Yes|
|8K Inground||EVW0820||1 Year||2 Years||2 years||No|
|10K Ingrounds||EV1020||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||Yes|
|12K, 15K Ingrounds||EV1220, EV1520||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||Yes|
|14K 4-Post||4P14||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||No|
|15K 4-Post||4015||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||No|
|30K 4-Post Cable Drive||4030||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||No|
|30K, 40K, 60K Chain Drive||44030, 44040, 44060||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Rolling Jacks||RJ, SAJ||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Mid and Short Rise||MR-6, SRM-10||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Scissors||SX14, DX77||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Mobiles||CLHM||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||No|
|Replacement Parts||90 days||No|
An extended warranty is available for purchase for NEW CL/EV Series lifts. The Extended Warranty must be purchased within 30 days of lift invoice, and extends the Functional Parts coverage by an additional 3 years (5 Years total). Lift must be installed by and authorized Challenger installer. Extended warranty does not apply to accessories.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products