Challenger LLE10 Symmetric/Asymmetric Two Post Car Lift w/ mechanical lock release, 3-stage front arm design (11' 11-7/8" ht.)
The LE10 two post lift provides technicians the versatility to lift vehicles both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay. This exclusive technology used in our 2 post car lifts facilitates increased efficiency and revenue potential. It is also manufactured to the highest Challenger standards and is ALI/ETL certified.
NEW optional 2’ column height auto lift extensions accommodate higher profile vehicles. Must order both our LE10 2 post car lift and Part # LE10EH2 for new car lift purchase or LE10EH2 for addition of 2’ height extension to an existing LE10 car lift. Includes (2) height extensions, hose extension kit and new cables.
With double telescoping screw pads, durable powder coat finish, plated arm restraints and pins and many other appealing features, the LE10 two post lift will accommodate the rigorous demands of a full service facility – and afford room to grow with its competitive price. Available in red and blue only.
*Minimum Ceiling Height Required Is 12 Feet
- 3-stage-front arms safely lift both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay maximizing service capabilities and revenue potential.
- Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage from being raised too high.
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads minimizes the need for truck adapters by meeting a wider range of OEM recommended pick up points.
- Premium powder coat finish provides long lasting durable finish.
- 11´ 11-7/8" standard height allows lift to be placed in service bay with 12´ ceiling.
- Rubber door guards provide added security against vehicle door damage.
- Single point mechanical lock release allows technician to disengage both columns simultaneously.
- Uni-body design vehicles
- Vehicles with designated pick-up-points
- Wider vehicles
- Low profile vehicles
- Both short and long wheelbases
- ALI Certified Lift
- Optional LE10EH2 2' Column Height Extension
- Overhead Limit Switch – updated to electrical type micro switch
- Hose Routing with easy fit hose clamping
- Universal Column Extensions to ease installation
- Power Pack Mounting with easy fit bracket to ease installation
- Safety Lock Release System: with improved performance and reduced maintenance. Safety release cables will be preassembled within a protected plastic sheathing , which guides the cable, eliminating the need for routing over pulleys. With this system the cable end connections points are easer to mount and adjust
column height extensions
10,000 lbs. (4536kg)
A Rise Height1
B Overall Height
11' 11-7/8" (3655mm)
13' 11-7/8" (4265mm)
C Overall Width
10' 11-3/4" (3347mm)
D Drive-Thru Clearance
E Floor to Overhead Switch
11' 5" (3482mm)
13' 5" (4092mm)
F Front Arm Reach
21-3/4" / 39-1/4" (553mm / 998mm)
G Rear Arm Reach
38-1/4" / 55-3/8" (971mm / 1407mm)
H Screw Pad Height2
4-1/4" / 6-3/4" (109mm / 199mm)
I Inside of Columns
2HP, Single Phase, 60Hz
208v - 230v
Speed of Rise
Max. Load per Arm
2,500 lbs. (1134kg)
Ceiling Height Required3
1750 lbs. (794 kg)
1950 lbs. (885 kg)
*Lift capacity ratings are based on loads equally distributed on all four arms.
*Specifications are for Lift Model LE10 with optional accessory LE10EH2 column height extensions (Must order LE10 and LE10EH2 for new lift purchase or LE10EH2 for addition of 2´ height extension to an existing lift).
- Rise Height is measured with telescoping screw pads in highest position.
- Specifications are listed without rubber pad, for measurements with rubber pad add 1/4" (6mm).
- Ceiling Height requirement may exceed 12' if column shimming is necessary.
- Optional frame engaging adapters (10314 or 10318) are REQUIRED when lifting vehicles with frame construction.
*Shipping is FREE to direct points within the 48-contiguous states.
***It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location.
****The Challenger Lifts LE10 is an ALI Certified Lift. Click here to view its certification.
Challenger Lifts Warranty Agreement
Challenger Lifts, Inc. lifts are guaranteed to the original owner. CLI shall repair or replace, at CLI option, for the full warranty period those parts that prove upon inspection to be defective and pay for reasonable costs of transportation and/or labor for replacement of said parts for the warranty period stated below. This warranty shall not apply unless the product is installed, used and maintained according to CLI’s specifications set forth in CLI’s installation, operation and maintenance instructions. Use of any unapproved parts or accessories will void your warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. This warranty is valid only if the product has been registered with Challenger Lift, Inc., www.challengerlifts.com.
This warranty does not cover normal maintenance or adjustments, damage or malfunction caused by improper handling, installation, abuse, misuse, negligence, carelessness of operation, or normal wear and tear. In addition, this warranty does not cover equipment when repairs have been attempted or made by anyone other than a CLI authorized service representative.
This warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied including any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, which implied warranties are expressly excluded. No employee, agent, representative, dealer or other person or entity is authorized to give any warranties of any nature on behalf of CLI.
The remedies described are exclusive and in no event shall CLI, Inc. be liable for special, consequential or incidental damages for the breach of or delay in performance of the warranty. This warranty shall be governed by the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court in the Commonwealth of Kentucky in the County of Jefferson.
Functional parts are any wear items, as defined from time to time by Challenger Lifts. Examples include power units, cylinders, sheaves, hoses, cables, controls, etc. and may differ depending on the model of lift.
Structural parts are items, as defined from time to time by Challenger Lifts, Inc. that are not Functional Parts and include items like carriage, columns, arms, runways, plungers, etc. and may differ depending on the type of lift.
Note: WARRANTY CARD MUST BE COMPLETED AND RETURNED UPON INSTALLATION FOR VALIDATION or WARRANTY PERIOD WILL BEGIN FROM INVOICE DATE OF LIFT PURCHASE. WARRANTY MAY ALSO BE VALIDATED BY REGISTERING ONLINE @ challengerlifts.com/register.shtml
|Description||Model/Series||Labor||Functional Parts||Structural parts||Extended Warranty Available|
|CL10||CL10||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||Yes|
|10K 2-Post, 9K 2-Post||LE10, SA10, CLFP9||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||No|
|12K, 15K, 18K 2-Post||CL12, 15000, 18000||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||Yes|
|8K Inground||EVW0820||1 Year||2 Years||2 years||No|
|10K Ingrounds||EV1020||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||Yes|
|12K, 15K Ingrounds||EV1220, EV1520||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||Yes|
|14K 4-Post||4P14||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||No|
|15K 4-Post||4015||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||No|
|30K 4-Post Cable Drive||4030||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||No|
|30K, 40K, 60K Chain Drive||44030, 44040, 44060||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Rolling Jacks||RJ, SAJ||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Mid and Short Rise||MR-6, SRM-10||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Scissors||SX14, DX77||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Mobiles||CLHM||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||No|
|Replacement Parts||90 days||No|
An extended warranty is available for purchase for NEW CL/EV Series lifts. The Extended Warranty must be purchased within 30 days of lift invoice, and extends the Functional Parts coverage by an additional 3 years (5 Years total). Lift must be installed by and authorized Challenger installer. Extended warranty does not apply to accessories.