Challenger Lifts CL12-2 2 Post Symmetrical Lift W/ 2' Column Height Extension
- Challenger Lifts
Challenger Lifts CL12 12,000 Lbs 2 Post Symmetrical Lift
Challenger’s 12,000 lb. capacity CL12 2-post lift maximizes your profitability with true 3-stage front and 3-stage rear arms. The CL12 can accommodate a wide range of common cars, trucks, vans as well as SUVs within the same service bay. Geared arm restraints and steel pulleys increase durability. Other features include a single-point mechanical lock release system that allows technicians to disengage both column locks simultaneously and a padded overhead shut off system.
We know that no two shops are the same. That?s why we now offer the CL12 with new productivity tools for personalized efficiency. Choose your size, controls and speed, and know that your investment is customized to lift your shop to new heights.
Stack adapters come standard for all models.
Features & Benefits
- 12,000 lb. lift capacity
- 3-stage front and 3-stage rear arms accommodate a wide range of common cars, trucks, vans as well as SUVs within the same service bay
- 60″ lifting carriage design increases lift life
- Adjustable column height accommodates higher profile vehicles and provides maximum headroom to work underneath vehicles
- Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage
- Pulley-less jacketed single-point lock release system makes for smoother, easier operation and longer life
- Premium powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability
- Standard dual integrated rubber door guards help protect vehicle panels from inadvertent damage
- Heavy-duty polyurethane screw pads accommodate a wide range of recommended lifting points
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability
- Model Number CL12-2
- Lifting Capacity 12,000 lbs.
- Lifting Configuration Symmetric
- Arms 3-stage front/3-stage rear
- Rise Height (includes 6" tall adapter) 84.75”
- Overall Height 15' 8"
- Overall Width 142”
- Drive-Thru Clearance 103.5”
- Floor to Overhead Switch 181"
- Arm Reach (Min.) 27.5”
- Arm Reach (Max.) 59”
- Screw Pad Height * 5” / 12.625” (includes 6" tall adapter)
- Inside Columns 114.5”
- Air Supply Required NA
- Motor / Voltage 2HP, 208v-230v, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Speed of Rise (approximate) 63 s
- Ceiling Height Required 15’ 9”
- ALI/ETL Certified √
- Colors Available Red, Blue, Black
- * max height includes 6" tall adapter
- BAY HEIGHT: 14? minimum (for standard model)
- BAY WIDTH: 14? recommended
- BAY DEPTH: 24? recommended
- POWER REQ.: 208-230v Single Phase*, 30-amp breaker
- MIN. CONCRETE SPEC: 4” thick, reinforced, free from cracks/seams, rated at 3500+ psi, cured at least 28 days
Challenger Lifts Warranty Agreement
Challenger Lifts, Inc. lifts are guaranteed to the original owner. CLI shall repair or replace, at CLI option, for the full warranty period those parts that prove upon inspection to be defective and pay for reasonable costs of transportation and/or labor for replacement of said parts for the warranty period stated below. This warranty shall not apply unless the product is installed, used and maintained according to CLI’s specifications set forth in CLI’s installation, operation and maintenance instructions. Use of any unapproved parts or accessories will void your warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. This warranty is valid only if the product has been registered with Challenger Lift, Inc., www.challengerlifts.com.
This warranty does not cover normal maintenance or adjustments, damage or malfunction caused by improper handling, installation, abuse, misuse, negligence, carelessness of operation, or normal wear and tear. In addition, this warranty does not cover equipment when repairs have been attempted or made by anyone other than a CLI authorized service representative.
This warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied including any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, which implied warranties are expressly excluded. No employee, agent, representative, dealer or other person or entity is authorized to give any warranties of any nature on behalf of CLI.
The remedies described are exclusive and in no event shall CLI, Inc. be liable for special, consequential or incidental damages for the breach of or delay in performance of the warranty. This warranty shall be governed by the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court in the Commonwealth of Kentucky in the County of Jefferson.
Functional parts are any wear items, as defined from time to time by Challenger Lifts. Examples include power units, cylinders, sheaves, hoses, cables, controls, etc. and may differ depending on the model of lift.
Structural parts are items, as defined from time to time by Challenger Lifts, Inc. that are not Functional Parts and include items like carriage, columns, arms, runways, plungers, etc. and may differ depending on the type of lift.
Note: WARRANTY CARD MUST BE COMPLETED AND RETURNED UPON INSTALLATION FOR VALIDATION or WARRANTY PERIOD WILL BEGIN FROM INVOICE DATE OF LIFT PURCHASE. WARRANTY MAY ALSO BE VALIDATED BY REGISTERING ONLINE @ challengerlifts.com/register.shtml
|Description||Model/Series||Labor||Functional Parts||Structural parts||Extended Warranty Available|
|CL10||CL10||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||Yes|
|10K 2-Post, 9K 2-Post||LE10, SA10, CLFP9||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||No|
|12K, 15K, 18K 2-Post||CL12, 15000, 18000||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||Yes|
|8K Inground||EVW0820||1 Year||2 Years||2 years||No|
|10K Ingrounds||EV1020||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||Yes|
|12K, 15K Ingrounds||EV1220, EV1520||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||Yes|
|14K 4-Post||4P14||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||No|
|15K 4-Post||4015||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||No|
|30K 4-Post Cable Drive||4030||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||No|
|30K, 40K, 60K Chain Drive||44030, 44040, 44060||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Rolling Jacks||RJ, SAJ||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Mid and Short Rise||MR-6, SRM-10||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Scissors||SX14, DX77||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Mobiles||CLHM||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||No|
|Replacement Parts||90 days||No|
An extended warranty is available for purchase for NEW CL/EV Series lifts. The Extended Warranty must be purchased within 30 days of lift invoice, and extends the Functional Parts coverage by an additional 3 years (5 Years total). Lift must be installed by and authorized Challenger installer. Extended warranty does not apply to accessories.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products