Cemb EZ1 Compact Digital Wheel Balancer
Cemb EZ1 Compact Digital Wheel Balancer for Cars and Light Trucks
A simple and extremely compact wheel balancer usable everywhere: on a garage wall, installed on a lift, on a tire changer, on a workbench or in a van.
IDENTICAL MEASURING QUALITY OF HIGH-END BALANCERS
- EZ1 is a microprocessor-based manual spin balancing machine – without motor – which can balance steel and light alloy wheels of cars, light commercial vehicles, motorcycles and scooters (with dedicated optional accessories) with the same high accuracy like the models with motor
- The standard version can be fixed to a wall* or to any support that grants proper rigidity.
- CEMB Tire changer installing devices as well as tilting back van adapters are supplied as option. Other installation features can be provided upon request.
* Ask for the technical specifications for wall fixing.
ALU S – SPLIT – OPTIMIZATION programs
- EZ1 features all the latest programs for unbalance correction. Unlimited correction modes for stick-on weights (ALU S), hidden weights behind the spokes (SPLIT) and matching (unbalance OPTIMIZATION).
- Power Supply 110VAC or 12VDC
- Balancing Speed < 100 rpm
- Balancing Accuracy < 0.1 oz (< 1 g)
- Average Cycle Time 5 seconds
- Rim Diameter Capacity 10″ – 30″ (265 – 765 mm)
- Rim Width Capacity 1.5″ – 20″ (40 – 510 mm)
- Max. Wheel Weight 100 lbs (45 kg)
- Operating Temperature 32 – 113°F (0 – 45°C)
- Shaft Size 40 mm
- Gross Ship. Weight 150 lbs (68 Kg)
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products