Branick 5120 Air Powered Tire Spreader for Passenger & Truck Tires
The Model 5120 is typically used for both passenger and light truck tires when you need a little more from a spreader. It is air powered, easy on the operator and your bottom line. It comes with a convenient tool tray that can be mounted on either side of the spreader. The stable 4-point base can be bolted to the floor and there's a foot control valve for spreading the tire, which also gives you a stable work surface.
- Entry level to air powered options.
- Fit bead diameters up to 20¨ (5035 & 5045) and 22.5¨ (5120)
- Easily and quickly adjustable
- All steel construction for long life
- Compact footprint minimizes space required
- Manual and air powered models.
- Bead diameter: up to 22.5¨
- Spread arm type: air powered
- Spread arm operation: foot
- Working height: 36¨
- Light: included
- Roller: yes
- Hook adjustment: spring locking pin
- Tool tray: yes
- Shipping weight: 150
- Dimensions: 29 W X 27 D X 40 L
- Additional option: LED light