BendPak XR-12000AL 12,000 Lbs Quatra Scissor Alignment Lift
BendPak XR-12000AL 12,000 Lbs Quatra Scissor Alignment Lift
BendPak's Quatra alignment lift is the next evolution in industrial-strength lifting technology. 12,000 lbs. of true vertical lifting power for a more compact footprint will better accommodate smaller service bays and work areas. The XR-12000AL provides you full, unobstructed vehicle access.
The Quatra Alignment Raises the Bar
The Quatra XR-12000AL car lift revolutionizes the industry by offering a 12,000-lb. lift capacity and true vertical lift for a more compact footprint, as well as smaller, more accommodating service bays and work areas. Its unique quad-opposing pantograph scissor design eliminates restrictive arm structures found on other scissor lift types that typically get in the way. The Quatra offers full, unobstructed vehicle access and effortless workspace entry and exit. More space means more freedom for you to work efficiently, which increases productivity profit. No other scissor lift on the market offers the freedom that BendPak’s alignment Quatra lift provides.
The extended-length Quatra XR-12000AL is designed for vehicle alignments and general service work and accommodates a wide variety of wheelbases. Integrated, recessed full-floating front radius plates and oversized rear slip plates enable you to perform four-wheel alignments on a full spectrum of vehicles, ranging from full-size work trucks to compact cars. The Quatra XR-12000AL is also compatible with all leading alignment instrumentation, including 3D systems and camera wheel aligners.
The Quatra delivers straight-up vertical lifting, unlike parallelogram style scissor lifts that require more floor space due to their lateral lifting characteristics. Because there is no forward or rearward movement, the result is a more compact footprint that accommodates smaller service bays and work areas.
Compared to traditional scissor lifts, the Quatra delivers:
- Increased work space below the car lift and around the runways
- Unobstructed access points for easy entry and exit from the front, rear and both sides
- Upfront walk-through for unhindered adjustments
Better by design
With an excellent combination of speed and ergonomic design, BendPak’s Quatra pantograph scissor lift improves technician efficiency and productivity, which can help you improve overall profitability. Featuring rapid rise and descent speeds, it positions vehicles smoothly to any desired height with simple-to-operate controls. A six-cylinder master-slave hydraulic circuit provides precise, equalized lifting. It’s all done without complicated electronics that often fail when subjected to high-use and soiled work environments.
The Quatra XR-12000AL incorporates a full menu of engineering and design enhancements that provide long-term ruggedness and increased dependability. From the hydraulic cylinders and safety locking mechanisms to fluid controls and pneumatics, all integral system components are enclosed within the runways to help protect them from harmful corrosives and operational damage. With few moving parts and an uncomplicated fluid power system, BendPak’s Quatra has an incredibly economical and dependable method of lifting, dominating job after job for many years of trouble-free service.
It’s all in the approach
No other lift in the industry makes it easier to position vehicles. The Quatra features extendable, hinged, collapsible and stowable approach ramps—an industry first. The extendable approach ramps deliver a range of motion, from 56” to an incredible 75” overall height in mere seconds. Not only does this user favorite make it convenient to drive ground-hugging cars on the runways, but when space is tight, its collapsible and stowable design means you’re able to close the shop doors at the end of the day.
In short, the Quatra XR-12000AL is the perfect solution for customers who want one of the industry’s most comprehensive lifting packages.
Balanced lifting—it’s what we do
Quatra lifts are equipped with an intelligent hydraulic regulating manifold featuring four, two-position ball valves to balance hydraulic pressure accurately between the master and slave cylinders. The result is precise, equalized lifting of the runways. The manifold valve assembly is located at the power console with a removable cover for simple routine maintenance and adjustment.
It's not by chance that BendPak is the global leader in lifting systems. Our passion extends well beyond the products we build—it originates from the natural way we do business. BendPak has earned a reputation for consistent quality through decades of manufacturing experience and uncompromising in-field support. We thrive on continually building our reputation of service excellence by finding better ways help our customers reach their goals. Our lifting products are designed from the outside in, driven by real customer insight. This focus on customer-driven engineering and product management allows us to better understand how our equipment is used, so we can design products to meet and exceed our customers’ ever-changing needs. All across the globe, customers recognize our distinctive brands and ask for them by name. Why? Because BendPak represents performance, productivity, reliability and value unlike any other brand on the market.
Better business solutions
Trained, knowledgeable BendPak representatives are positioned throughout the world to best meet your customers’ needs. Our authorized dealers not only help you identify the right equipment for your business, they’ll connect you with flexible payment options to make getting that equipment easier. Various financing packages and leasing opportunities customized for virtually any budget help you fulfill your equipment needs while meeting your financial goals. Our business solutions don’t end there. We work with distribution channel partners around the globe who share our dedication to excellence. We also support our dealers with effective, informative marketing. We strongly believe this car lift is second-to-none, and that’s the confidence a proven market leader.
- 12,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Extended runway design for greater vehicle capacity
- Integrated recessed full-floating front radius plates and over-sized rear slip-plates
- Turn plate pockets feature adjustable leveling bolts for infinite turn plate leveling
- Durable powder-coat finish that can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection
- Extendable, hinged, collapsible, and stowable approach ramps
- Multi-position runway work steps
- Non-skid runways provide sure grip for vehicles and technicians
- Dependable electric/hydraulic power system
- Cylinders feature integrated velocity fuses to control sudden descent
- Power console features simple operator controls
- Open front design with clear center, sides and rear
- Multi-position automatic leveling system
- Quad automatic safety locks with pneumatic push-button release
- Collapsible front tire stops clear for low vehicle skirts and alignment instrumentation
- Lubricated-for-life bearings on all pivot points
- Rugged steel legs and formed steel runways
- Turned, ground, polished and hardened zinc- plated axle pins
- Grease nipples on all moving pins and bearings
- High-efficiency hydraulic power unit provides faster raising and descent times
- Easy access to hydraulic/electrical components for simple routine servicing
- Easy-to-use and understand operator controls
- Power unit console with easy access front panel
- Can be flush-mounted or recessed
- Lifting Capacity* 12,000 lbs. (5,443 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle 6,000 lbs. (2,722 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle 6,000 lbs. (2,722 kg)
- A - Min. Runway Height: 11.25" (286 mm)
- B - Max. Rise: 75.25" (1,911 mm)
- C - Overall Width 89.5” (2,274 mm)
- D - Length / Ramps Extended 300.25” (7,626 mm)
- D - Length / Ramps Collapsed 283.25” (7,201 mm)
- D - Length / Ramps Stowed 250” (6,350 mm)
- E - Runway Width 23.75” (604 mm)
- F - Width Between Runways 40.5” (1,029 mm)
- G - Length of Runways 219.5” (5,575 mm)
- H - Min. 4-Wheel Alignment 87” (2,210 mm)
- I - Max. 4-Wheel Alignment 160” (4,064 mm)
- J - Max. 2-Wheel Alignment 194” (4,928 mm)
- K - General Service Wheelbase 199” (5,055 mm)
- Rated Capacity: 155" (3,937 mm)
- 75% Capacity: 135" (3,429 mm)
- 50% Capacity: 110" (2,794 mm)
- 25% Capacity: 90" (2,286 mm)
- Locking Positions: 14
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Noise: 45 dB
- Weight: 5,499-lbs. (2,494 kg)
- Dimensions: 224'' x 28'' x 38'' (5,698 mm x 711 mm x 965 mm)
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products