Bendpak XPR-15CL 15,000 Lb. Clearfloor 2 Post Car Lift
- 15,000 Lbs
BendPak XPR-15CL 15,000 Lb. Capacity 2 Post Lift 15,000 lbs. Capacity, Clearfloor, Standard Arms
- The XPR-15CL two-post car lift raises the bar (or should we say car) in terms of extreme lifting power, quality and value. 15,000 lbs. is a whole lot of lifting power. Not only does this lift let you operate on low-profile cars, it has the ability to lift some heavy trucks and vans. 15,000 lbs. is enough to lift a dump truck, so you’re covered on most lifting applications.
- The XPR-15CL comes with the same safety features as our other XPR series lifts. Easy-to-use, friendly interfaces come with the best customer service and installation teams in the business. BendPak makes getting a powerful lift that fits in your garage a hassle-free experience.
XPR-15CL lifts include:
- Dual direct-drive cylinders that reduce the workload of the entire hydraulic system and save maintenance costs over lift chain and screw drive construction
- Maintenance-free high-tech UHMW load bearings
- Clear floor design for unobstructed work space and ease of movement
- Optional column extensions to further increase overhead clearance
- Included truck and van adapters
- Lowered arm tube supports for better clearance
- Wider column spacing to accommodate even trucks with fixed towing mirrors
- Lift Capacity: 15,000 lbs.
- Height: 170”
- Width: 155”
- Lift height: 69”
- Type: Clear Floor
- 15,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Extended height top-beam provides greater overhead clearance
- Single-point safety release
- Dual direct-drive hydraulic cylinders
- Dual-synchro equalization system for equal lifting
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Durable, rubber lift pads with stackable adapters
- Multi-piece adapter set includes four 6" stackable adapters, four 3" stackable adapters, four polyurethane contact pads and four frame cradle pads. Ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks
- Convenient storage is included for truck and van adapters
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- Lifting Capacity*: 15,000 lbs. (6,804 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle: 7,500 lbs. (3,402 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle: 7,500 lbs. (3,402 kg)
- A - Rise: 69" (1,753 mm)
- B - Rise + Pad Only: 74" (1,880 mm)
- C - Rise + Pad + 63 mm Adapter: 80" (2,032 mm)
- D - Min. Height + Pad: 5" (127 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 45 seconds
- E - Height Overall: 170" (4,318 mm)
- F - Width Overall: 155" (3,937 mm)
- G - Outside Columns: 144" (3,658 mm)
- H - Inside Columns: 120" (3,048 mm)
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 106" (2,692 mm)
- J - Floor To Overhead Switch: 165" (4,191 mm)
Arms & Pads
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MIN) 39" (991 mm)
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MAX) 60" (1,524 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MIN) 39" (991 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MAX) 60" (1,524 mm)
- Max Load Per Arm 3,750 lbs. (1,701 kg)
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Noise: 45 dB
Features & Specs
TWO‐POST LIFTS/FOUR‐POST LIFTS LIMITED WARRANTY
Better Products – Better Service – Better Value
LIMITED WARRANTY. Subject to the limitations of set forth below, Warrantor warrants that the Product sold hereunder conform to Warrantor's published specifications. WARRANTOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY OTHER KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS, WHETHER AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER.
- Five Years (60‐Months) Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24‐Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12‐Months) Warranty on operating components
- One Year (12‐Months) Warranty on electrical components (excluding power unit)
- One Year (12‐Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory*
- One Year (12‐Months) Free‐Shipping** on ground‐freight charges related to warranty performance
1. Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): BendPak Inc., 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
2. Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
3. What products are covered by this warranty (Product): Any BendPak Two‐Post or Four‐Post Vehicle Service Lift***
4. What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
5. What is not covered under this warranty:
- Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service Product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied.
- Any damage caused by overloading Product beyond rated capacity.
- Items or service normally required to maintain the Product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
- Items considered general wear parts such as rubber pads, lifting cables, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship.
- Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating lift under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings.
- Motor or pump failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants.
- Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments.
- Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with Product functionality.
- Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring.
- Any failure that results from improper installation or use not according to specifications.
- Damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood, wind, and lightning.
- Damage caused by unauthorized attachments or modifications.
6. Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace, at Warrantor's option, component which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period. Warrantor will pay reasonable labor costs for the first 12 months only.
7. Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty/ notice of claims:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records.
- In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest BendPak Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12‐months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the Products as described in the owner's manual(s).
- Immediately upon receipt of the Product, Purchaser shall inspect the same. Any claim for shortage must be made within ten days after Purchaser's receipt. All other claims, including claims for alleged defective Product, must be made within fifteen days after Purchaser learns of the facts upon which such claim is based, but in no event later than the applicable one, two or five year period specified above for the specified component(s). All claims not made in writing and received by Seller within the time periods specified above shall be deemed waived. With respect to any defects incapable of discovery until in use, all claims for any damages or losses as a result of such defects shall be deemed waived unless made in writing and received by Seller within fifteen days after Purchaser learns of the alleged defect giving rise to the claim and after the expiration of said periods, but in no event later than the applicable one, two or five year period specified above for the specified component(s). Purchaser expressly assumes all liability for all such damages or losses, irrespective of any use which shall have taken place or whether the alleged defect shall have occurred or been discovered prior to expiration of such periods.
8. When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
9. *As determined by Warrantor in its sole discretion**Free‐shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses. ***For all BendPak brand Two‐Post or Four‐Post Vehicle Service Lifts (excluding specialty lifts, high rise, commercial parking, material handling, or models for particular purpose) manufactured on or following 1/1/2011.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products