BendPak XPR-10AXLS-LP-181 10,000 Lbs Asymmetric / Adjustable Width / Screw Pads / HIGH RISE / 181" O.A. Height / LOW-PRO ARMS
BendPak XPR-10AXLS-LP-181 10,000Lbs Asymmetric / Adjustable Width / Screw Pads / HIGH RISE / 181" O.A. Height / LOW-PRO ARMS
Because taller mechanics are sometimes at a disadvantage while they work, we’re making it easier to wrench under a fully raised vehicle. 10K two-post lifts don’t offer taller lift carriages or get easier to work under than this. If you need maximum security and an extended working height that’s ideal for taller individuals, you need the XPR-10AXLS. This particular two-post lift features an absolutely massive 75” cylinder stroke, which means we did more than just extend the columns for the sake of overhead clearance. We actually lift the bottom of the vehicle 6” higher than our standard 10K lift height. True safety in a car lift requires tall carriages; higher carriages eliminate balance issues that come into play when lifting trucks and SUVs. This auto lift is truly something to get excited about. If your shop has the overhead clearance—at least 15’—the XPR10AXLS might be the best lift you ever purchase. The big n’ tall techs in your shop won’t forget it!
- Lifting capacity 10,000-lb.
- Lift arms shown with optional foot guards
- Top beam accommodates wide or narrow configuration
- Double-telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Single-piece columns
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 59” tall carriage for superior strength
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17” x 19” A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearings
- Single-point safety release
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3”
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- ALI certified
- Double Telescoping Low-Pro arms for special lift points and lowered vehicles
Style Asymmetric - Asymmetric / High Rise
Lifting Capacity 10,000 lbs. (4,536 kg)
A - 75" (1,905 mm)
B - Rise + Pad Only - 79.75" (2,025 mm)
D - Min. Height + Pad 4" (102 mm)
E - Height Overall (*) 181"
F - Width Overall - 137" (3,480 mm) or 145" (3,684 mm)
G - Outside Columns - 133.25" (3,386 mm) or 141.25" (3,590 mm)
H - Inside Columns - 106.25" (2,700 mm) or 114.25" (2,903 mm)
I - Drive-Thru Clearance - 93.75" (2,382 mm) or 101.75" (2,585 mm)
J - Floor to Top Switch (*) 170"
Time to Full Rise - 50 seconds
Noise - 45 dB
Motor - 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Bendpak charges sales tax in these states California, Washington, Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, North Carolina, and Ohio.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products