Bendpak XPR-10AS-LP 10,000 Lbs Low-Profile Arms 2-Post Car Lift
BendPak XPR-10AS-LP Dual-Width, 10,000 Lb. Low Profile 2 Post Lift LP
XPR-10AS-LP lifts can handle anything from full-sized trucks to lowered sports cars or vehicles with custom ground effects. Asymmetric design provides columns that are rotated 30°, improving door opening clearance for access to vehicle interior. Clear floor installation provides an unobstructed workspace to accommodate tool boxes and maximize technician access.
XPR-10AS-LP lifts include:
- Direct-drive power for increased performance and reduced operating costs
- Telescoping Low-Pro arms for special lift points and lowered vehicles
- Expandable top beam for wide or narrow installation
- User-friendly controls
- Automatic arm restraints for quick operation and safety
- Lowered arm tube supports for better clearance on vehicles with low-hanging doors
- Lift Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Height: 145”
- Width: 137” (narrow config), 145” (wide config)
- Lift height: 69”
- Type: Asymmetric Clear Floor
- 10,000 lbs lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive-thru configuration
- Double-telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Added overhead safety shutoff bar
- Exclusive Tru-Metric arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- 30° rotated single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy‐duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- ETL Approved
- Lifting Capacity* 10,000 lbs. (4,536 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle - 5,000 lbs. (2,268 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle - 5,000 lbs. (2,268 kg)
- A - Rise: 69" (1,753 mm)
- B - Rise + Pad Only: 73" (1,854 mm)
- C - Rise + Pad + 63 mm Adapter: 79" (2,007 mm)
- D - Min. Height + Pad: 4" (102 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 45 seconds
- E - Height Overall: 145" (3,683 mm)
- F - Width Overall: 137" (3,480 mm) or 145" (3,683 mm)
- G - Outside Columns: 133" (3,378 mm) or 141" (3,581 mm)
- H - Inside Columns: 104" (2,642 mm) or 112" (2,845 mm)
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 94" (2,388 mm) or 102" (2,591 mm)
- J - Floor To Overhead Switch: 141" (3,581 mm)
Arms & Pads
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MIN) 23.5" (597 mm)
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MAX) 45.5" (1,156 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MIN) 42.5" (1,080 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MAX) 60" (1,524 mm)
- Screw Pad Adjustment: 2" (51 mm)
- Max Load Per Arm 2,500 lbs. (1,134 kg)
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Noise: 45 dB
*Shipping is FREE to direct points within the 48-contiguous states.
**A 5% RATZ Surcharge may apply if shipping to a rural shipping point.
***It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location.
**Bendpak charges taxes to California**
Da Rod Shop - BendPak 2-post XPR-10A-168 - This is my BendPak
Steve, from the popular TV Show "Da Rod Shop" Tells us about h...
BendPak XPR-10A-LP 2 Post Lift Introduction and Review -EricTheCarGuy
The BendPak XPR-10A-LP has been the single most life changing ...
Check out the Bendpak XPR-10AS-LP at the SEMA 2019
Check out this Bendpak Classic, the XPR-10AS one of the origin...
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products