Bendpak XPR-10AS-LP 10,000 Lbs Low-Profile Arms 2-Post Car Lift
BendPak XPR-10AS-LP Dual-Width, 10,000 Lb. Low Profile 2 Post Lift LP
XPR-10AS-LP lifts can handle anything from full-sized trucks to lowered sports cars or vehicles with custom ground effects. Asymmetric design provides columns that are rotated 30°, improving door opening clearance for access to vehicle interior. Clear floor installation provides an unobstructed workspace to accommodate tool boxes and maximize technician access.
XPR-10AS-LP lifts include:
- Direct-drive power for increased performance and reduced operating costs
- Telescoping Low-Pro arms for special lift points and lowered vehicles
- Expandable top beam for wide or narrow installation
- User-friendly controls
- Automatic arm restraints for quick operation and safety
- Lowered arm tube supports for better clearance on vehicles with low-hanging doors
- Lift Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Height: 145”
- Width: 137” (narrow config), 145” (wide config)
- Lift height: 69”
- Type: Asymmetric Clear Floor
- 10,000 lbs lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive-thru configuration
- Double-telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Added overhead safety shutoff bar
- Exclusive Tru-Metric arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- 30° rotated single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy‐duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- ETL Approved
- Lifting Capacity* 10,000 lbs. (4,536 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle - 5,000 lbs. (2,268 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle - 5,000 lbs. (2,268 kg)
- A - Rise: 69" (1,753 mm)
- B - Rise + Pad Only: 73" (1,854 mm)
- C - Rise + Pad + 63 mm Adapter: 79" (2,007 mm)
- D - Min. Height + Pad: 4" (102 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 45 seconds
- E - Height Overall: 145" (3,683 mm)
- F - Width Overall: 137" (3,480 mm) or 145" (3,683 mm)
- G - Outside Columns: 133" (3,378 mm) or 141" (3,581 mm)
- H - Inside Columns: 104" (2,642 mm) or 112" (2,845 mm)
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 94" (2,388 mm) or 102" (2,591 mm)
- J - Floor To Overhead Switch: 141" (3,581 mm)
Arms & Pads
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MIN) 23.5" (597 mm)
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MAX) 45.5" (1,156 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MIN) 42.5" (1,080 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MAX) 60" (1,524 mm)
- Screw Pad Adjustment: 2" (51 mm)
- Max Load Per Arm 2,500 lbs. (1,134 kg)
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Noise: 45 dB
*Shipping is FREE to direct points within the 48-contiguous states.
**A 5% RATZ Surcharge may apply if shipping to a rural shipping point.
***It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location.
Bendpak charges sales tax in these states California, Washington, Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, North Carolina, and Ohio.
TWO?POST LIFTS/FOUR?POST LIFTS LIMITED WARRANTY
Better Products – Better Service – Better Value
LIMITED WARRANTY. Subject to the limitations of set forth below, Warrantor warrants that the Product sold hereunder conform to Warrantor's published specifications. WARRANTOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY OTHER KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS, WHETHER AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER.
- Five Years (60?Months) Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24?Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12?Months) Warranty on operating components
- One Year (12?Months) Warranty on electrical components (excluding power unit)
- One Year (12?Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory*
- One Year (12?Months) Free?Shipping** on ground?freight charges related to warranty performance
1. Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): BendPak Inc., 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
2. Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
3. What products are covered by this warranty (Product): Any BendPak Two?Post or Four?Post Vehicle Service Lift***
4. What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
5. What is not covered under this warranty:
- Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service Product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied.
- Any damage caused by overloading Product beyond rated capacity.
- Items or service normally required to maintain the Product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
- Items considered general wear parts such as rubber pads, lifting cables, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship.
- Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating lift under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings.
- Motor or pump failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants.
- Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments.
- Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with Product functionality.
- Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring.
- Any failure that results from improper installation or use not according to specifications.
- Damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood, wind, and lightning.
- Damage caused by unauthorized attachments or modifications.
6. Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace, at Warrantor's option, component which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period. Warrantor will pay reasonable labor costs for the first 12 months only.
7. Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty/ notice of claims:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records.
- In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest BendPak Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12?months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the Products as described in the owner's manual(s).
- Immediately upon receipt of the Product, Purchaser shall inspect the same. Any claim for shortage must be made within ten days after Purchaser's receipt. All other claims, including claims for alleged defective Product, must be made within fifteen days after Purchaser learns of the facts upon which such claim is based, but in no event later than the applicable one, two or five year period specified above for the specified component(s). All claims not made in writing and received by Seller within the time periods specified above shall be deemed waived. With respect to any defects incapable of discovery until in use, all claims for any damages or losses as a result of such defects shall be deemed waived unless made in writing and received by Seller within fifteen days after Purchaser learns of the alleged defect giving rise to the claim and after the expiration of said periods, but in no event later than the applicable one, two or five year period specified above for the specified component(s). Purchaser expressly assumes all liability for all such damages or losses, irrespective of any use which shall have taken place or whether the alleged defect shall have occurred or been discovered prior to expiration of such periods.
8. When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
9. *As determined by Warrantor in its sole discretion**Free?shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses. ***For all BendPak brand Two?Post or Four?Post Vehicle Service Lifts (excluding specialty lifts, high rise, commercial parking, material handling, or models for particular purpose) manufactured on or following 1/1/2011.
Da Rod Shop - BendPak 2-post XPR-10A-168 - This is my BendPak
Steve, from the popular TV Show "Da Rod Shop" Tells us about h...
BendPak XPR-10A-LP 2 Post Lift Introduction and Review -EricTheCarGuy
The BendPak XPR-10A-LP has been the single most life changing ...
Check out the Bendpak XPR-10AS-LP at the SEMA 2019
Check out this Bendpak Classic, the XPR-10AS one of the origin...
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products