Bendpak MDS-6LPF 6,000 Lbs Flush-Mount Open - Center Mid-Rise Lift
- 6,000 Lbs
BendPak MDS-6KF 6,000 Lb. Mid-Rise Car Lift
If you’re looking to flush-mount your auto lift in the floor for a smooth sub-surface installation, be sure to choose the MDS-6LPF. It shares all the same features of the MDS-6LP but is more ideal if you want your lift to collapse perfectly parallel with your flooring. With nearly 40” of rise from the flushmounted position, the MDS-6LPF is a world-class performer in the mid-rise lift class. There’s no better way to get this much power and height from a fully collapsed design.
- Four solid steel-scissor frame support bars, making it one of the strongest mid-rise lifts in its class
- Flush-mount design for in-ground installation in lube shops, full-service bays and home garage environments looking for a zero-footprint lift.
- Solid-steel safety lock bars engage automatically
- Convenient stainless-steel pneumatic cylinders simultaneously release safety locks during descent with a simple push of a button.
- Push-button safety lock release system
- -Hinge point features Zerk grease fitting to allow lubrication at critical wear areas
- Comes standard with four durable cushioned-rubber contact blocks, permitting fast vehicle setup
- Three locking positions allow technicians to work at different working heights to increase productivity
- Lifting Capacity: 6,000 lbs. (2,724 kg)
- Lift Height w/o Blocks: 43” (1,093 mm) / ( minus 4-3/8” for sub-surface flooring)
- Lift Height + Blocks: 45” (1,144 mm) / ( minus 4-3/8” for sub-surface flooring)
- Lift Platform Dimensions: 19” x 67” (484 mm x 1,701 mm)
- Width Between Platforms: 40” to 46” (1,018 mm to 1,168 mm)
- Overall Width: Adjustable
- Overall Length: 67” (1,701 mm)
- Lowered Height: Flush with ground
- Lifting: Time 35 sec
- Motor (*): 110–220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
**Bendpak charges taxes to California**
*Shipping is FREE to direct points within the 48-contiguous states.
**A 5% RATZ Surcharge may apply if shipping to a rural shipping point. Click here to check if you are in a RATZ zone
***It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location.
****The Bendpak MDS-6KF is an ALI Certified Lift. Click here to view its certification.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products