Baileigh PR-101000-4 plate forming roll
Baileigh PR-101000-4 plate forming roll
This machine is built to last for years in industrial production shops. The four-roll design gives you an advantage for precision work.
- 1” mild steel maximum capacity.
- 120” (10-foot) length.
- Massive 20 hp motor runs on 480-volt 3-phase power.
- All 4 forming rolls are hardened and polished.
- 2 central driven rolls.
- Dual hydraulic motors and high-efficiency planetary gearboxes directly rotate the 2 driven rolls.
- Front rolls have independent hydraulic lifters that go in the orbital pattern.
- Stabilizer torsion bar system keeps front rolls parallel to the top roll.
- Fast and easy to use:
- Pinch the plate between the 2 central driven rolls.
- Pre-bend the leading edge.
- Roll the body of the part along with the trailing edge all in one direction and in one pass.
- Plate is pinched at all times during the rolling cycle, so there’s no chance to lose the position.
- Conveniently movable operator console with control panel.
- Toggles on the console make it simple to control the roll movement.
- 2 DROs on the control panel show the front and back roll positions for repeatability.
- Hydraulic system for material removal: yoke on top roll drops, allowing the roll to lift.
- Fully integrated steel plate frame helps maintain accuracy and prevent distortion or flex.
- Includes conical bending system.
|Rolling Cap. (Mild Steel)||1"|
|Number of Rolls||4|
|Top Roll Dia.||14.5"|
|Bottom Roll Dia.||13.7"|
|Slide Roll Dia.||10.6"|
|Power||480V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||188" x 76" x 56"|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products