Baileigh PH-28HD-VS Power Hammer
Baileigh PH-28HD-VS Power Hammer
The PH-28HD-VS power hammer can hit harder and move metal faster than most hammers its size. This machine lets you shape multiple sheets at once, then planish them out.
- 28” throat with deep cutout designed for fenders.
- Large 14 gauge mild steel capacity.
- Variable speed from 0 to 1,000 beats per minute.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Developed over 20 years of research to find what’s most important to metal shapers.
- Hits up to 75% harder than its predecessor, the MH-19.
- Quick-release design lets you get the tooling out of the way to add or remove your panel.
- Switch between 3 fixed stroke settings on the fly: ¼”, ½”, ¾”.
- Adjust the lower ram up or down via a large acme thread, so you won’t need to shim if different tool thicknesses are required.
- Simple, proven mechanism uses easily replaceable, off-the-shelf die springs.
- Floating chain and sprocket setup eliminates the leather strap commonly found on legacy hammers.
- You can add an optional planishing hammer attachment to the side of this power hammer.
- Rigid 1” plate steel frame ensures high-quality, controllable shaping force and won’t buckle under the heavy hits.
- Portable pedestal raises the working height and allows better visibility of the hit mark.
|Speed||0 - 1000 beats / min (Variable)|
|Mild Steel Capacity||14 ga.|
|Tooling Height Adjustment||2"|
|Aluminum Capacity||10 ga.|
|Length Of Stroke Adj||3 Fixed Lengths: 1/4", 1/2", 3/4"|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling|
|Special Notes||*Does Not Include Tooling, Uses Same Tooling as MH-19.|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x50x98|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products