Baileigh SW-95 hydraulic ironworker
Baileigh SW-95 hydraulic ironworker
Looking to increase productivity in your shop? This hydraulic ironworker enables 2 operators to work independently at any of the machine’s 5 stations. Plus, the machine’s pure vertical movement minimizes distortion and delivers clean cuts every time.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 95 tons of punching pressure and a whopping 123 tons of shearing and notching force.
- 5 integrated workstations each execute a different function: punching, notching, flat bar shearing, angle shearing, and bar shearing.
- Dual-operator design enables 2 people to work at opposite ends of the machine simultaneously without loss of power at either station.
- Hydraulic cylinders use entirely vertical movement to perform all functions.
- Electric backgauge and adjustable material stops save you effort and deliver precise results for production runs.
- Large worktables separate into 2 pieces, allowing you to get angle iron and oddly-shaped materials to the punch without difficulty.
- Includes 7 sets of punches and dies to accommodate a variety of applications.
- Accepts universal tooling. Jog dial allows for simple and secure tool alignment.
- Foot pedal provides convenient stop and start control.
- Adjustable stroke control of both the upward and downward strokes limits movement and reduces costs.
- Extra-deep 16” throat depth at the punch station handles large pieces of material and increases capacity.
- Hydraulic hold-downs at the shear station ensure safe operation and even cuts.
- Waste buckets keep your shop neat and reduce time spent on clean-up.
- Heavy structural steel plate framework ensures rigidity and eliminates flexing.
- Baileigh covers this ironworker with a 1-year parts warrantyand lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the SW-95 over similar machines?
- You won’t find another ironworker that can muster such heavy force across 5 function stations.
- Vertical hydraulic movement needs less clearance and decreases material waste. By contrast, many competing brand ironworkers depend on less efficient pivot mechanisms.
- The SW-95 will let you finish tasks twice as fast by enabling 2 people to use it at the same time.
- Punch tooling lasts longer on the SW-95 because stress is spread out over the entire circumference of the punch instead of just one edge.
- Baileigh’s patented swing-away stripper allows for the quickest tooling changes in the industry.
- Comes standard with a number of extras, like waste buckets and oversized work tables, features that other manufacturers consider upgrades.
- Our team of customer service reps, all of whom have hands-on experience with Baileigh machines, provide unlimited remote assistance. Just give us a call for tips or troubleshooting.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Round Bar Shear||1.75"|
|Rectangle Notcher W x D x T||2" x 3.5" x .5"|
|Single Vee Press Brake L x T||9.875" x .625"*|
|Punch Capacity||1.062" x .875"|
|Punching Pressure||95 Tons|
|Multi Vee Press Brake L x T||19.625" x .187"*|
|Notching Working Height||41.3"|
|Vee Notcher Side x Side x T||4.1" x 4.1" x .5"*|
|Square Bar Shear||1.75" x 1.75"|
|Angle Shearing Working Height||40.9"|
|Angle Shearing at 90°||5.125" x 5.125" x .5"|
|Angle Bending||4" x .312"*|
|Angle Flange Trim||4"|
|Large V Notcher Side x Side x T||5.75" x 5.75" x .375"*|
|Max. Stroke Length||3.93"|
|Diameter x Thickness||2" x .5"|
|Cycles / Min.||38 @ 15 mm|
|Flat Bar Shearing||16" x .75"|
|Flat Shearing Working Height||28.5"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||6,050 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||70.6" x 40.1" x 73.4"|
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products