Baileigh SW-84 hydraulic ironworker
This hydraulic ironworker’s mighty dual-operator design will help you get jobs done twice as fast. Its rugged hydraulic force can tackle heavy capacities for a wide range of projects.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Packs 84 tons of pressure at the punch station and a whopping 110 tons of force at the shearing and notching station.
- 5 integrated workstations each execute a different function: punching, flat bar shearing, angle shearing, bar shearing, and rectangle notching.
- 2 operators can work at the same time at different stations without losing power at either station.
- Uses pure vertical hydraulic movement at all stations for clean, deformation-free results.
- You can set the electric backgauge and adjustable stops to deliver repeatable results for production runs.
- Our patented swing-away material stripper saves time by allowing for fast punch tooling changes.
- Oversized work tables split into 2 pieces so that you can punch angle iron and unusually-shaped materials without difficulty.
- Foot-pedal and large-button panel provide simple and convenient operator control.
- Includes 7 punch and die sets to handle a variety of materials.
- Tooling options, such as press brake, pipe notcher, channel, and I-beam shear attachments, are available.
- Electro-welded steel frame adds to the SW-84’s overall rigidity, maintaining exacting standards of accuracy and helping the unit hold its tolerances.
- Baileigh backs this machine with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Why choose the SW-84 over similar machines?
- Vertical movement reduces material waste and extends lifetime of use for punch tooling, by distributing stress over punch circumference.
- By contrast, most other brands’ hydraulic ironworkers rely on pivot mechanisms that decrease the lifespan of the machine and its tooling.
- True dual-operator functionality on the SW-84, without any decrease in machine power or effectiveness, boosts your productivity.
- 110 tons of force almost doubles the power of the largest single-operator ironworkers and lets you cut larger, tougher stock.
- The SW-84 comes standard with extras that our competing manufacturers may consider upgrades, like punch and die sets and waste buckets.
- Our team of representatives, all with hands-on experience using Baileigh’s machines, provide unlimited customer support. You can call us anytime for remote troubleshooting—or if you’d like our advice on how to adapt the SW-84 to a given project.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Round Bar Shear||1.75"|
|Rectangle Notcher W x D x T||2" x 3.5" x .5"|
|Single Vee Press Brake L x T||9.875" x .625"|
|Punch Capacity||1.125" x .875"|
|Punching Pressure||84 Tons|
|Multi Vee Press Brake L x T||19.625" x .187"|
|Notching Working Height||44"|
|Vee Notcher Side x Side x T||3.5" x 3.5" x .5"|
|Square Bar Shear||1.75" x 1.75"|
|Bar Shearing Working Height||48"|
|Angle Shearing Working Height||44"|
|Angle Shearing at 90°||5.125" x 5.125" x .5"|
|Angle Bending||4" x .312"|
|Angle Flange Trim||4"|
|Large V Notcher Side x Side x T||5.57" x 5.57" x .375"|
|Max. Stroke Length||3"|
|Diameter x Thickness||2" x .5"|
|Cycles / Min.||38 @ 15 mm|
|Flat Bar Shearing||15.75" x .625"|
|Flat Shearing Working Height||33.5"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||5,060 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||60" x 36" x 78"|