Baileigh Roll Bender - R-M20-220
Baileigh ROLL BENDER - R-M20-220
We designed the R-M20 ring roller with tight, compact roll formation to shape small diameter material and roll coils without trouble.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Maximum capacity of .5" schedule 40 pipe and 1" round tube.
- Adjustable lateral guides let you bend to just about any coil width imaginable.
- Convenient foot pedals control forward and reverse roll direction.
- Easy-to-read digital display shows top roll position, making bend repeatability a cinch.
- Emergency stop protects your safety, as well as the machine.
- Rugged steel frame plus hardened, ground, and polished steel shafts ensure accuracy and years of productivity.
- Machine head separates from included stand to make the machine portable and easy to store—an advantage for working in small shops or traveling to work on-site.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support from Baileigh’s experienced reps.
|Pipe Capacity||Size: .5” (sch.40) / Min. Dia.: 14”|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 1" (.0625") Min. Dia.: 16"|
|Square Tube Capacity||.75" (.0625") Min. Dia.: 12"|
|Solid Round Capacity||Size: .5" Min. Dia.: 5"|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 1.75" Min. Dia.: 12"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 1" Min. Dia.: 8"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: .75" (.125") Min. Dia.: 10"|
|Shaft Center Distance Lower Rolls||10.88"|
|Upper Roll Dia.||3.38"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||3.38”|
|Power||220V - 3-Phase|
|Shipping Weight||420 lbs.|
|Material Type||All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.|
|Shipping Dimensions||60" x 44" x 68"|
Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin!
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products