Baileigh R-H400 Heavy duty roll bender
Need to bend I-beams or massive pipe? The R-H400’s sophisticated digital controls and welded steel constructionwill produce accurate segments every time.
- Requires 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 3 driven rolls moved by high-torque planetary gearboxjoined with 3 independent hydraulic motors.
- LED digital readouts for both roll rotation and bending roll positioning let you easily monitor parts for repeatability.
- You can program all machine movement, controlled and recorded exactly, from the industrial-grade control panel.
- Horizontal position offers maximum stability for large I-beam bending jobs.
- Rigid, stress-relieved steel frame won’t flex under the resistance of the toughest materials during production runs.
- We cover this hydraulic roll bender with a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Use this machine for: Large-scale architectural and structural applications.
Why choose the R-H400 over similar machines?
- Baileigh’s work on custom solutions for high-profile structural projects, like O’Hare International Airport’s beam skeleton, shows the trusted reliability and accuracy of our roll benders.
- Weighing a whopping 32 tons, this radius bender’s steel framework provides sheer strength necessary to tackle its full capacity, day in, day out, for years. Few benders on the market can match it.
- We include hydraulic lateral guide rolls as standard features. Many competing companies consider them upgrades.
- If you choose, we can outfit this roll bender withoptional CNC controls, capable of storing each axis position, to prevent operator error and simplify bend setups.
- You can call our team of reps, all with comprehensive experience using Baileigh machines, for expert application advice or troubleshooting anytime.
|Country of Manufacture||Portugal|
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 12.75" (.405) / Min. Dia.: 165.35"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 8.66" (.472")|
|Solid Round Capacity||Size: 6.69" / Min. Dia. 66.92"|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 17.71" (2.75") / Min. Dia. 39.37"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 9.84" ( 2.36") / Min. Dia.: 78.74"|
|Lower Shaft Dia.||11.41"|
|Upper Shaft Dia.||12.2"|
|Power||220V 3- phase|
|Shipping Weight||32 tons|
|Material Type||All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.|
|Dimensions L x W x H||173.22" x 133.85" x 90.55"|