Baileigh R-H120E Double Pinch Roll Bender
Baileigh R-H120E DOUBLE PINCH ROLL BENDER
Our R-H120E hydraulic tubing roller costs less than our R-H120 ring roller but offers many of the same time-saving features.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 3 driven rolls, made of hardened segmented steel, can tackle a capacity of up to 5.5” round tube and 4.5” schedule 40 pipe.
- 2 independent hydraulic cylinders connected to bottom rolls accomplish pre- and post-bending for tighter rolling.
- You can manually adjust the lateral angle guides to ensure correct bend angle and prevent material from twisting.
- Movable operator control podium includes digital readout for the roll positions with a programmable stop.
- Convenient foot pedals, attached to podium base, let you stop and start the roller in forward and reverse directions.
- Shift the machine between vertical and horizontal positionsdepending on the material and the bend radius.
- Heavy-duty steel frame is bolted and welded to eliminate flex when bending at full capacity.
- Baileigh covers this tube roller with a 1-year parts warrantyas well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the R-H120E over similar machines?
- Tough steel construction maintains accuracy—and sets this pipe bender apart from most competing models, which lack the structural strength of the R-H120E.
- This double-pinch pipe bender reduces wasted straight material at bend ends.
- Digital readout displays roll position to simplify the chore of checking bend specifications and increase repeatability during production runs.
- Overload-protected inverter drive cuts down on unnecessary machine wear and tear.
- The R-H120E accepts a variety of optional tooling sets to fit your applications.
- Baileigh’s after-sale support policy lets you call our team of representatives, all of whom have hands-on experience with our machines, for help or application tips any time.
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 5.5" (.120") / Min. Dia.: 118"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 4" (.196") / Min. Dia.: 118"|
|Solid Square Capacity||Size: 2.375" / Min. Dia. 46"|
|Solid Round Capacity||Size: 2.75" / Min. Dia. 32"|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 7.875" (2") / Min. Dia.: 40"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 4" (.984") / Min. Dia.: 63"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 4" (.393") / Min. Dia.: 63"|
|Upper Roll Dia.||9.65"|
|Shipping Weight||4,975 lbs.|
|Material Type||All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.|
|Shipping Dimensions||63" x 62" x 77" |
Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin!
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products