Baileigh MD-6000 magnetic drill
The MD-6000 magnetic drill combines a 2-speed motor with an 18,000N industrial-grade magnet that can hold on at just about any angle imaginable. This drill will deliver years of trouble-free productivity.
- Runs on 110-volt power and will work at virtually any site or shop.
- Handles a maximum twist drill capacity of up to .5" and an annular cutting capacity of up to 2.375".
- Chose between 2 speed settings, 260 rpm on low and 460 rpm on high, to produce excellent results for most cutting applications.
- Industry standard .75” spindle makes it easy to find compatible tooling anywhere.
- Gravity feed coolant system improves tooling lifespan and makes the cuts faster and more efficient.
- Includes chuck and adapter so you get start using the MD-6000 right out of the box.
- Sturdy cast steel frame will stand up to maximum capacity materials without flexing.
- You can take the drill with you to jobs in its convenient steel carrying case.
- Baileigh backs this drill with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from a team of representatives who have hands-on experience with our machines.
- We keep the MD-6000 in stock for fast shipping.
Recommended for: Fabrication shops or structural steel companies.
|Twist Drill Capacity||3/32" - 1/2"|
|Annular Cutter Capacity||1/2" to 2-3/8"|
|No Load RPM||260/460|
|Shipping Weight||78 lbs.|