Baileigh MANUAL ROLL BENDER R-M3
Don’t be fooled by its small size. The R-M3 ring roller is made from the finest heavy steel plate—unlike some roll benders on the market—to ensure years of productivity.
- Makes precise bends and curves in small rod up to .25”.
- 3 rolls, with 2 driven rolls powered by manual crank.
- Top roll adjusts depending on desired bend.
- Durable knurled rolls feature .25” grooves and grease fittings.
- Mounts easily to a bench or pedestal.
- Backed by a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Recommended for: Metal artists, technical schools, hobbyists, and home shops.
|Capacities Flat Bar||1" x .1875"|
|Capacities Solid Round||.25"|
|Shipping Weight||18 lbs.|
|Material Type||All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.|
|Shipping Dimensions||15" x 7" x 8"|
Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin!