Baileigh MANUAL ROLL BENDER R-M10
Since Baileigh introduced the R-M10 in 2004, this ring roller has proved it does almost everything larger roll benders can—for a fraction of the price.
- Maximum capacity of 1.25” (.078” wall) mild steel round tubing and 1” schedule 40 pipe capacity.
- Open-face design allows you to roll full circles.
- Manual drive includes reduction gearbox to cut down on physical effort.
- Comes equipped with various segment rolls for different types of flat bar, angle iron, and square tubing.
- Hardened rolling shafts turn on bronze bushings, ensuring that the machine will last for years and wear well.
- Cast steel head, machined to exacting tolerances, maintains accuracy when bending at full capacity.
- Machine base opens to a handy storage cabinet.
- Many optional sizes of tooling are available for round tube and pipe, among other profiles.
- Backed by Baileigh’s 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 1" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 28"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 1.25" (.078") / Min. Dia.: 31.5"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 1.25" (.078") / Min. Dia.: 35"|
|Solid Round Capacity||Size: .875" / Min. Dia. 20"|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||2" Thick / Min Dia. 15.75"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||.75" Thick / Min Dia. 6.5"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 1.25" (.157") / Min. Dia.: 30"|
|Shaft Center Distance||6.7"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||4.65"|
|Shipping Weight||435 lbs.|
|Material Type||All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.|
|Shipping Dimensions||60" x 44" x 68"|
Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin!