Baileigh IP-2008-HD 220V 3Ph 7.5 hp 20" Heavy Duty Planer, 9" Maximum Cutting Height DRO
This industrial planer has all the features you’re looking for, from a segmented infeed roll to a helical cutter head. The IP-2008-HD is perfect for cabinet makers and lumber yards.
- 7.5 hp motor can chew through the toughest woods with ease at 4,500 rpm.
- 4” spiral cutter head with rotatable carbide blades comes standard. This type of cutter is quieter and lasts longer than a straight-knife cutter.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- ⅛" maximum depth of cut.
- You can raise and lower the spacious 62" x 20" table by turning the handwheel.
- 2 heavy columns support the table, ensuring accuracy and durability.
- Digital readout for table height helps with repeatability and makes changes quicker and easier.
- 2 feeding speeds provide more versatility for shops working with different types of wood:
- 20 feet per minute for softer materials or faster production in general.
- 16 feet per minute to tackle harder woods and create a smoother finish.
- Spring-loaded segmented steel infeed roll adjusts to the level of the boards and lets you feed multiple boards with different heights at the same time.
- Rubber outfeed roll design keeps the feed going consistently.
- You can set the quick-adjust bed rolls lower (to make the straightest, smoothest boards possible) or higher (to lessen stops and hang-ups in the feed).
- Anti-kickback fingers grip the wood, so it’s less likely to fly back out if the cutter head gets jammed.
- Solid one-piece chip breaker prevents the cutter head from removing large splinters of material; they won’t clog the machine or your dust collector.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters for fast shipping.
- This planer includes lifetime technical support by phonefrom our team of woodworkers with hands-on machine experience.
- Item Number IP-2008-HD
- Country of Manufacture Taiwan
- Table Size (Length) 62"
- Table Size (Width) 22"
- Maximum Depth of Cut (Resaw) 1/8"
- Cutter Head Diameter 4"
- Max Stock Width 20"
- Number of Knives 5 Row Spiral
- Maximum Stock Height 8"
- Minimum Stock Thickness 1/2"
- Minimum Stock Length 9"
- Feed Speed 2 Speed 16 & 20 fpm
- Table Elevation Manual with Digital Readout
- Planer RPM 4500
- Power 220V Three Phase
- Horse Power 7.5
- Weight (lbs) 1760