Baileigh IJ-666 110/220V Single Phase (Prewired 110v) 1hp 6" Long Bed Jointer, 66" Table Length, 5000 rpm
With a 66” table, this jointer gives you extra support and delivers true cuts. A 1.5 hp motor spins at 5,000 rpm with enough strength to tackle 6”-wide pieces of hardwood.
- Runs on 110-volt or 220-volt single-phase power.
- Classic wedge bed design ensures many years of simple, reliable operation.
- Turn the wheel on infeed table to adjust the cutting depth up to ⅛” in seconds.
- You can also set your own minimum and maximum depth stops.
- Built-in rabbeting ledge helps you easily make grooves down the sides of boards for edge joining.
- Includes a large 4” x 38” fence with stops at 90° and 45° right and left.
- Comes standard with a 2.5” cutter head, equipped with 3 straight blades.
- Cast aluminum safety guard protects you from the cutter head when it’s not in use.
- 4” dust port makes it easy to hook up your dust collection system and suck wood dust right out of the jointing machine.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of woodworking experts, all with hands-on machine experience.
We recommend adding a spiral cutter head with rotatable carbide teeth that stay sharp longer.
- Item Number IJ-666
- Table Size (Length) 66"
- Table Size (Width) 6"
- RPM 4800
- Fence Size 4" x 38"
- Maximum Rabbeting Capacity 1/2"
- Cutter Head Diameter 2-1/2"
- Max Stock Width 6"
- Number of Knives 3
- Jointer Maximum Cutting Depth 1/8"
- Power 110V
- Horse Power 1.5
- Weight (lbs) 344
- Rabbet Ledge 3-1/2" x 8-5/8"
- Rolling Base Yes
- Shipping Dimensions 31" x 48" x 30"