Baileigh IJ-655-HH 110/220V Single Phase (Prewired 110v) 1hp 6" Jointer, 55" Table Length, 5000 rpm, 2-1/2" HELICAL Cutter Head
Looking for an entry-level wood jointer? Want to upgrade from a small benchtop model? This affordable machine is perfect for home shops or anyone working with 6”-wide pieces.
- 1 hp motor spins the blade at 5,000 rpm.
- Runs on 110-volt single-phase power, so it will work almost anywhere.
- Tried and true wedge bed design is durable and simple to use.
- 6” x 55” oversized steel table, mounted on dovetailed ways, gives you support and minimizes vibrations.
- Built-in rabbeting ledge helps you easily make grooves down the sides of boards for edge joining.
- 29”-long, 4”-tall fence has positive stops at 90° and 45° right and left.
- Lever on the infeed table allows you to adjust the cut depth up to ⅛” for quick set-ups.
- Straight 4-row spiral cutting head comes standard with the jointing machine.
- 4” dust port can connect to your dust collection system and keep your shop clean.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone. Call a Baileigh woodworking expert whenever you need help.
- Item Number IJ-655-HH
- Table Size (Length) 55"
- Table Size (Width) 6"
- RPM 4800
- Fence Size 4" x 29"
- Maximum Rabbeting Capacity 1/2"
- Cutter Head Diameter 2-1/2"
- Max Stock Width 6"
- Jointer Maximum Cutting Depth 1/8"
- Power 110V
- Horse Power 1
- Weight (lbs) 240
- Rabbet Ledge 3-1/2" x 8-5/8
- Rolling Base Yes
- Number of Inserts 28
- Insert Rows 4
- Shipping Dimensions 84" x 69" x 20"