Baileigh Hydraulic Roll Bender R-H65
Baileigh HYDRAULIC ROLL BENDER R-H65
This hydraulic roll bender offers the speed and strength of a double-pinch ring roller without the high cost of a CNC model.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Maximum capacity of 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Double-pinch bending rolls with 1 fixed top roll and 2 bottom rolls operate on independently-controlled hydraulic cylinders.
- You can input bend patterns from the convenientprogrammable controller podium.
- Foot pedals let you run the roller forward or in reverse.
- Hydraulic encoders communicate the exact position of each roll.
- Digital readout helps you make elaborate, repeatable series of bends without difficulty.
- Rigid electro-welded heavy steel plate frame prevents flex at full capacity.
- Baileigh covers this hydraulic pipe bender with 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the R-H65 over similar machines?
- Few roll benders on the market can match the robust steel construction of the R-H65, which will maintain accuracy over many years of use.
- Double-pinch design allows for pre-bending and post-bending of material, saving production time and decreasing material waste.
- You can check the digital readout to deliver uniform, precise results for extended runs of complex parts.
- Comes standard with a set of segment rolls for bendingmany shapes and profiles. If your application requires specialized tooling, we carry a range of easy-to-apply roll options and can make custom sets.
- With Baileigh’s after-sale support, you can call our team of experienced representatives anytime for troubleshooting or application advice.
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 2" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 35"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 2.75" (.120") / Min. Dia.: 56"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 2.75" (.157") / Min. Dia.: 118"|
|Solid Round Capacity||Size: 2.375" / Min. Dia. 40"|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 5" (1") / Min. Dia. 24"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 4" (.787")/ Min. Dia.: 83"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 2" (.250") / Min. Dia.: 45"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||3,550 lbs.|
|Material Type||All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.|
|Shipping Dimensions||60" x 60" x 68"|
|Dimensions L x W x H||60" x 60" x 68"|
Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin!
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products