Baileigh HSP-75A pneumatic shop press
This H-frame press maintains accuracy with fully-welded steel main frame. Go ahead and use its full 75 tons of force. This air-powered shop press won’t flex or buckle on you!
- 31.5” working width.
- Large 9” diameter cylinder with a 9.8” stroke.
- Requires a 90 to 115 psi compressor.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics help the machine last and run smoothly for many years of productivity.
- Integrated foot pedal makes this H-frame press easy to control.
- If you’d like more delicate control, you can choose the manual hand pump located on the side of the HSP-75A.
- Winch and pulley system will save time when lifting and lowering the working table. (It also saves strain on your back muscles.)
- Comes standard with a V-block set.
- You can count on Baileigh for a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
|Piston Head Diameter||3"|
|Maximum Capacity||75 tons|
|Distance From Table To Ram||Min. 6.69" - Max. 34.80"|
|Power||Pneumatic / Manual|
|Shipping Weight||1,300 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||83" x 44" x 24"|