Baileigh HSP-10H hydraulic shop press
With fully-welded steel construction and industrial-grade hydraulics, this small manually-powered H-frame press can tackle tough projects and will last for years.
- 10-ton maximum capacity.
- 13.5” work opening and large 7” stroke can accommodate many different applications.
- Cylinder moves left or right within the frame of the press, so you can apply pressure to the exact spot where you need to.
- Removable ram cap allows you to use a wide variety of tooling.
- Comes standard with its own set of V-blocks.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
- Typically kept in stock for quick deliveries.
|Piston Head Diameter||2"|
|Maximum Capacity||10 tons|
|Distance From Table To Ram||Min. 4.33" - Max. 14.33"|
|Shipping Weight||200 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||44" x 60" x 11"|