Baileigh HP-50H hydraulic punch
The HP-50H hydraulic punch sets a new standard in affordable plate punching. This machine covers most applications in the industry and offers everything you need to punch various-sized holes. Just add hydraulic fluid, plug it in, and let the punching begin.
- Harnesses 50 tons of punching force.
- Includes .5 hp electric pump and hoses.
- Pump reaches a flow rate of up to 17 in3/min and will start under a full load.
- 24-volt remote control enables you to operate the punch from a safe distance of up to 10 feet away.
- 5 punch sets accommodate the following bolt sizes: 1/2”, 5/8”, 3/4”, 7/8”, and 1”.
- Double-acting cylinder design facilitates fast cycle times.
- Comes standard with a depth stop to help with repeatability, and a lifting bracket.
- Adjustable stripper prevents movement of the metal during stripping.
- Covered by a 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from our team of knowledgeable reps.
|Max. Material Thickness||See Chart|
|Motor Hp||.5 hp|
|Max. Pump Pressure||30bar/700bar Double acting|
|Max. Flow Rate||275/17(cu.in./Min)|
|Oil Volume||1.3 Gallon|
|Maximum Pressure||50 tons|
|Shipping Weight||345 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||36" x 24" x 24"|