Baileigh HP-160 manual sheet metal punch
We built this manual sheet metal punch to withstand years of use in a garage or fabrication shop. The HP-160 will make a perfect hole every time—faster and more efficiently than methods like drilling.
- Manually operated with a long lever to multiply your strength.
- Rugged capacity of up to .314” mild steel.
- Comes standard with 9 sets of punches and dies, ranging from 1/8” to 5/8” round.
- 6.25” throat depth allows you to punch practically any part of a given piece of material.
- Includes industrial material stop to make repeatability easier for production runs.
- Made from heavy-duty 1.5” steel plate and weighs an impressive 176 lbs. This sturdy construction adds strength to the machine and ensures accurate results.
- Backed by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from our experienced team.
|Shipping Weight||230 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||20.5" x 9" x 36.6"|