Baileigh HB-15722 sheet metal bender
Ever need to bend a really long piece of sheet metal and had to do it in 2 pieces? The HB-15722 solves that problem. Its welded steel frame tackles extra length without twisting.
- Bends sheets of 22 gauge (or lighter) mild steel.
- Accepts large pieces, up to 157” (over 13 feet) in length(unlike most metal bending brakes), opening up possibilities for your shop.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Cast iron components, machined for tight tolerances, save money in your shop by preventing distortion and reducing material waste.
- Material stop rod lets you make repeatable bends easily.
- 2 large counterweights help you bend at full capacity, cutting down on physical effort and strain.
- Includes a heavy-duty steel floor stand that raises the machine to a convenient height for more efficient and comfortable bending.
- Fully-welded steel plate construction, reinforced with trusses, maintains rigidity and prevents misalignment, so this metal brake will deliver accurate bends over many years of service.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. Call us up for free help and advice as long as you’re using this metal bending brake.
- We keep most replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Min Reverse Bend||.625"|
|Thickness (SS)||22 ga. (26 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Shipping Weight||4,840 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||185" x 36" x 48"|