Baileigh DP-1250VS drill press
Built to last for years, the DP-1250VS floor drill press draws strength from its sturdy base and column that won’t flinch during the heaviest drilling sessions. With a 20.8” swing, this variable-speed drill press will prove an ideal investment for any machinist or fabricator.
- 2 hp motor runs on just 220 volts of single-phase power.
- Tackles a maximum drilling capacity of 1.25” mild steel.
- Heavy duty spindle transfers power to the #4 Morse taper tooling .
- Speed potentiometer dial controls powerful inverter-driven head.
- Variable drilling speed, ranging from 65 to 2000 rpm, lets you choose the right setting to suit your application.
- Digital readout displays actual spindle rpm, ensuring precise results time after time.
- Features an auto-reversing tap function with up to .75” capacity.
- Wide column provides extra support and rigidity to reduce flexing even during the toughest drilling sessions.
- Base and 22” x 18.5” table are made of a heavy iron castingto increase rigidity.
- Very large .625" T-slots let a vise or fixture securely hold your material.
- Coolant system, stored in the base, sprays out at the end of the spindle behind the splash and safety guard to extend drill bit and tap lifespan.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s team of experienced reps.
- Need it soon? We keep the DP-1250VS in stock for quick shipments.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Table Size||22" x 18.5"|
|Spindle Nose to Table||36.41"|
|Spindle Nose to Base||48.22"|
|Spindle Speed High||245 – 2000 rpm|
|Spindle Speed Low||85 – 540 rpm|
|Spindle Taper||MT 4|
|Main Motor||2 hp|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Shipping Weight||847 lbs.|
|Base Dimensions L x W||27" x 19"|
|Shipping Dimensions||40" x 25" x 83"|