Edit a Product - Baileigh DP-1000VS drill press variable speed
This variable-speed drill press runs smoothly even at full capacity—and will do so for years at your shop. Unlike pulley-driven drills, this 16" drill press lets you run tooling at the proper speed to fit your application and extend tooling life.
- 2 hp motor requires 220-volt single-phase power and will work at virtually any shop or site.
- Inverter-driven head drills a maximum capacity of 1” steel.
- You can fine-tune the speed in the range from 150 to 3000 rpm to suit your application.
- Auto-reversing tap has a tapping capacity of 5/8” steel.
- Wide steel column eliminates flexing even when drilling at full capacity.
- Rigid cast iron base and table add strength to the drill’s structure.
- Comes standard with a coolant system, a feature that some competing companies consider an upgrade.
- Includes a safety shield around the drill head to protect you, as well as a halogen light that bends to help you see the project better.
- Baileigh backs this variable-speed drill press machine with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from our experienced team.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Table Size||18.1" x 14.2"|
|Spindle Nose to Table||23.8"|
|Spindle Nose to Base||45.3"|
|Spindle Speed||150 – 3000 rpm|
|Spindle Taper||MT 3|
|Tapping Capacity Cast Iron||3/4"|
|Tapping Capacity Steel||5/8"|
|Main Motor||2 hp|
|Drill Capacity Cast Iron||1.25"|
|Drill Capacity Steel||1"|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Shipping Weight||579 lbs.|
|Base Dimensions L x W||27" x 19"|
|Shipping Dimensions||48" x 44" x 82"|