Baileigh DBG-62 Combination Belt And Disk Grinder
Think of it as 2 for the price of 1! This machine combines a disc grinder and a belt grinder into a single compact floor plan, ideal for base or bench mounting.
- Requires 110-volt single-phase power, perfect for any fabrication or home shop.
- Belt grinder section consists of 2” wide x 40" long abrasive belt that travels at 4400 fpm.
- Grinder runs horizontally or vertically at an angle of up to 50°.
- 6” diameter grinding section turns at 2800 rpm.
- Quick-release lever lets you change belt quickly.
- Convenient lock design allows for easy chamfer angle adjustment.
- Fan-cooled motor allows the machine to run for long periods of time without overheating.
- Includes 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Typically in stock for fast shipments.
|Table Dimensions||5.31" x 3.14"|
|Belt Size L x W||40" x 2"|
|Belt Speed (ft./min.)||4,330 fpm|
|Disc Speed||2,800 rpm|
|Shipping Weight||64 lbs|