Baileigh CS-400AV Automatic Could Saw
We designed this automatic cold saw to make large volumes of ripple-free cuts in non-ferrous material, like aluminum. A 3,630-pound steel frame ensures a long lifetime of accuracy.
- Runs at 3,200 rpm to cut soft metals.
- Accepts up to an 18” blade.
- Non-mitering column head gives you a true 90° on every cut.
- 5 hp motor turns blade through its gear-driven head and runs on on 220 volt 3-phase power.
- 3 hp motor powers the industrial-grade hydraulic system, which controls the vise and the blade gap compensation device.
- Automatic material feeding, vise clamping, and cuttingmake the operator’s job easy.
- Just set the length and number of pieces you want, put the material down, and walk away!
- Simple control panel lets you determine the cut length and manage the automatic feeding system with a series of switches and dials.
- Set the blade descent rate, retract rate, and coolant rate through the control panel.
- Material feed system includes a floating vise that you can adjust in almost any way imaginable.
- Mighty hydraulic vise can push or pull over a ton of material.
- Vise allows for a maximum cut length of 77”, achieved through 3 strokes.
- Dial indicator for vise pressure and speed allows you to check that the vise is working.
- Saw automatically makes a face cut to give you a clean first edge.
- Pullout drawer under the saw catches small parts and debris.
- Built-in dust collector with internal vacuum removes aluminum particles from the air.
- Flood coolant system helps to extend blade life and make high-quality cuts.
- Designed for convenient maintenance. Slide the pump, cylinders, and reservoir out on a drawer to change the hydraulic fluid.
- Warning light on top starts flashing to alert you if the saw detects a safety problem.
- We stock replacement parts at our Wisconsin headquarters for fast shipping.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- This circular saw comes with lifetime technical support by phone from our team of reps, all with hands-on machine experience.
Recommended for: Making aluminum parts for the aeronautical, nuclear, shipbuilding, boilermaking, or medical industries.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Max. Blade Diameter||18" - 16"standard|
|Round Solid at 90°||6"|
|Rectangle Tube at 90°||6" x 2.375"|
|Square Tube at 90°||4.75" 4.75"|
|Round Tube at 90°||6"|
|Vice Style||Single Action with Floating Feed|
|Max. Vice Opening||6"|
|Blade Speed||3200 (rpm)|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||3,630 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||87" x 52" x 60"|