Baileigh CM-50DS Double Sided Beveling Machine
Like many machines built into one, this model does more than just bevel material. It also easily adjusts to the right height and orientation to shave time off your project, like it shaves the edge off of plate metal.
- 5.25 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Bevels materials ranging in thickness from .275” to 2.75” or 7 to 70 mm.
- You can vary the angle continuously from 15° to 60° without replacing any parts.
- Inverter allows for adjustment of automatic feed speed.
- Industrial-grade gear reduction system guides cutter head.
- Milling head, with rugged inserts, moves at high speeds.
- Control the machine with a detachable pendant, outfitted with large dials and stop and start buttons.
- Includes sophisticated “floating” manipulator stand and trolley to save you time and effort on positioning and set up.
- Large wheels mounted on trolley carriage enable smooth transportation.
- Lift handle lets you raise the machine to the desired height.
- Dust-proof box encloses all electrical circuits and comes equipped with all appropriate safety features.
- Comes standard with table for smaller material processingwithout sacrificing bevel capacity.
- Conforms to strict CE or European Conformity regulations.
- Covered by a 1-year warranty as well as lifetime technical support from Baileigh’s experienced team
|Max. Bevel Width (15°)||2.44"|
|Max. Bevel Width (45°)||2"|
|Bevel Angle||15° to 60° Variable|
|Material Thickness||.275" to 2.75"|
|Min. Material Dim.||7.8" x 3.93" x 2.75"|
|Max. Material Thickness||Unlimited|
|Cutting Motor||5.25 hp|
|Feeding Motor||1/8 hp|
|Milling Head||3.34" with 5 Inserts|
|Chamfer Size||0 – .236"|
|Chamfer Angle||15 – 45°|
|Power||220V, 60hz, 1.05A|
|Shipping Weight||640 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||33" x 49" x 62"|