Baileigh CM-12 Plate Beveler
Baileigh Industrial is gettign know for having some of the best plate beveling machines on the planet and the CM-12 is no exception. The unique “can opener” style CM-12 uses a shear blade that rotate, like a can opener to create welding-ready bevels on linear plates of any shearable material, including iron, steel (up to 85,000lbs/in² or 60kg/mm2), brass, copper and aluminum. It cuts bevels from 1/8" to 1-3/8" (3 to 30 mm) in thickness, with a minimum plate width of 2-3/8" (60 mm) and minimum plate length of 2-3/8" (60 mm).
- Incredibly silent running of the machine.
- The beveling angle adjustable by the help of the kit for needed angle. Available are kits for 30, 45,
37.5, 22.5 and 50 degrees. 30 and 45 degrees are included
- The pressure bar unit and the piece supporting unit can be adjusted in height and are supplied with
visible graduated scale.
- It can be hooked to the plate that is to be machined in either a horizontal or vertical position. The machine
can be inverted in order to bevel the bottom side of the plate. Both X and K bevels are possible.
- Light weight design disctates that only one person is necessary for operation.
- Functions as a stationary or a moveable station
|Max. Bevel Width||.472"|
|Bevel Angle||30° to 50° With optional plates, (30° and 45° are inlcuded)|
|Material Thickness||.118" to 1.37" (3-35mm)|
|Min. Material Dim.||2.36" x 2.36" (60mm x 60mm)|
|Cutting Speed||5.8 f/min (1.8 m/min)|
|Power||220 Volt Three Phase|
|Shipping Weight||75 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||27" x 19" x 40"|