Baileigh BSV-16 Vertical Band Saw
This saw includes features, like a blade welder and grinding wheel, you’ll typically find only on more expensive vertical band saws. The BSV-16’s steel plate frame reduces vibrations.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power. You can use it almost anywhere.
- Large throat depth and maximum thickness, both more than 15”, can accommodate a wide range of projects.
- .75 hp motor turns the blade.
- Blade wheel accepts most common blade widths, from .25” for the most intricate cuts to .625” for straight cutoffs.
- Variable speed control ranging from 62 to 249 fpm.
- Heavy-duty 24” x 22” oversized table can pivot 10° front to back and 15° left to right.
- Scale located on the bottom side of the cast iron tableallows for quick adjustments.
- Blade welder, with a .74” capacity, for repairing a broken blades or getting to the middle of cuts.
- Grinding wheel smooths the blade after welding.
- Standard work light helps you see what you’re cutting.
- Electro-welded steel plate frame keeps cuts accurate and helps the machine last for many years.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We usually keep this metal-cutting band saw and its replacement parts in stock for quick shipments.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. You can call our experienced team of reps whenever you need help with the machine.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Table Size||23.75" x 21.75"|
|Butt-Welder Capacity (Blade Width)||.74"|
|Slant of Table||10° F/ Rear, 15° L/R|
|Blade Speed||62 – 249 rpm|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Shipping Weight||904 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||46" x 33" x 75"|