Baileigh BSV-12 Vertical Band Saw
Need a vertical band saw but don’t have much room? The BSV-12 combines a small footprint with the stability and endurance of a fully-welded steel plate frame.
- .5 hp motor operates on 220V single-phase power.
- 11.38” throat depth and 7.75” material opening (maximum thickness).
- Cast iron bow and saw head minimize vibration to ensure accurate cuts.
- 4 blade speeds, ranging from 80 to 319 fpm, allow you to adjust to suit the material and project, making quality cuts and prolonging blade life.
- Accepts standard blade widths ranging from .25” to .5” to make even the most intricate cuts.
- Includes a blade welder for when you want to get to a middle cut on a project or need to repair a blade.
- 19” x 19” oversized table pivots 10° front to back and 15° left to right to accommodate your material.
- Industrial-grade bearings and drive wheels ensure that the machine will last for many years of trouble-free use.
- Baileigh covers this metal band saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of experienced reps. Call anytime for troubleshooting or project advice.
- We typically keep both this saw and all parts in stock for quick shipments.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Table Size||19.75" x 19.75"|
|Butt-Welder Capacity (Blade Width)||.51"|
|Slant of Table||10° F/ Rear, 15° L/R|
|Blade Speed||80 – 319 rpm|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Shipping Weight||441 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||44" x 39" x 67"|