Baileigh BP-5078CNC hydraulic brake press
Built from name-brand parts and steel plate, this industrial press brake will stay rigid and accurate. You can program the bend depth and back gaugefor efficient production.
- Delivers 50 tons of pressure over its entire 78” length.
- Long enough to bend 6-foot pieces of mild steel.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system with a Vickers/Eaton® pump will last for many years at peak capacity.
- NOK® hydraulic seals from Japan are some of the best in the industry. They'll help the hydraulics run smoothly.
- Torque tube connects the 2 hydraulic cylinders, so they stay synchronized and parallel to the bending table at all times.
- Chain drive linkage keeps hydraulic cylinders in time with each other, so the machine remains balanced and lasts longer.
- Hydraulic cylinders are located in the back of the machine for convenient fluid changes.
ACCURATE, USER-FRIENDLY CONTROL SYSTEM
- Runs in single-bend mode or programmable mode.
- Comes standard with 2 axes of control: stroke and back gauge distance.
- Simple controller is so intuitive that you could train someone to use it in 5 minutes.
- Programmer stores up to 40 programs with up to 25 bends per program, great for saving time on production.
- Bending is accurate to +/- .01mm, ensuring that parts come out right the first time.
- Main electrical components made in Germany by Weidmueller and Schneider® will give you years of trouble-free productivity.
- Foot pedal brings the stroke up and down. Just input your specs on the controller, then press the pedal for each bend.
- You can make a complete part without touching the controller. Push the metal in while pressing the foot pedal.
- Choose between 2 speeds: a rapid approach and retract and a slow bending speed.
- Faster speed option lets you reduce cycle times and bend more quickly.
- Chain drive back gauge system uses tried-and-true technology that you can easily maintain.
- The 23" back gauge can advance or retract according to programmed instructions.
RIGID STEEL CONSTRUCTION AND INCLUDED TOOLING
- Fully-welded all-steel framework helps prevent deformation and minimize flex during the bending process.
- Weighs a robust 6,000 lbs. for massive structural strength that ensures accurate results.
- Includes support arms around 2 feet in length.
- Comes standard with tooling: a multi-Vee bottom die and gooseneck punches (European Style).
- Quick-release tool holders let you make changes easily. You only have to open a lever and it drops the top die out. No time-consuming cap screws!
- Crowning adjustment dial gives you the option to deliver more pressure in the center of a bend for consistency all the way across.
- Safety light curtains prevent the machine from bending when someone is too close.
- Light curtains will swing open and get out of the way when you’re doing a tool change.
FAST SHIPPING AND EXPERT AFTER-SALE CARE
- This hydraulic press brake ships fully assembled. Just uncrate it, plug it in, and get started.
- We keep machine handling to a minimum to reduce the risk of damage. The flatbed truck that leaves our facilities is the one that shows up at your door.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters, so we can get them to you quickly.
- We offer a 1-year parts warranty, as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
- You can contact us any time to talk with service reps who have years of industrial experience.
|Table Size (Length)||78.7"|
|Back Gauge Length||15.7"|
|Return Speed||3.5" / sec.|
|Maximum Pressure||45 ton|
|Table Size (Width)||5.5"|
|Approach Speed||3.93" / sec.|
|Back Gauge Motor||1/2 hp|
|Bending Speed||.393" / sec.|
|Main Motor||4 hp|
|Distance Between Housings||64.5"|
|Distance From Table To Ram||11.81"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||6000 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||98" x 75" x 88"|