Baileigh BH-62-553 10.5LB softface sledge hammer
Our soft face sledge hammers have welded steel handles and shot-filled canisters for maximum power with less striking effort. Polyurethane casting provides less bounce, reduced surface damage, and easier grip for a more balanced swing and accurate striking ability.
BUILT TO LAST— Baileigh hammers deliver long-lasting performance in a wide range of uses. If you need a hammer for anything other than driving a nail, Baileigh has the tool you need.
- Steel Cannister welded to rod–more strength and safety
- Shot-Filled Cannister absorbs shock while maximizing power at impact
- Convex Faces provide maximum dead-blow, non-bounce action
- Polyurethane Coating formula prevents mushrooming, splitting and chipping for long-lasting use
- Textured Grip provides sure-handed service – no slips, less fatigue
- Steel Core provides strength and long- lasting durability – up to 20 times longer than other hammers
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Overall Handle Length||30"|